Eighteen: Exciting News.

I was just sitting at the end of the bed, totally messed up while Caspian was caressing my back, I miraculously vomitted when I woke up.

     In panic, Caspian immediately held my hair so I wouldn't come to any way once I feel like throwing up again.

     "Are you really fine, darling?" Caspian asked worriedly.

     I just left out a small sigh before wiping my mouth that has been bothering my face due to its wetness.

     "I am fine,  just go and consult the people you needed to help." I said, throwing him the most cheerful voice I could ever use.

     "Are you really really fine?"

     "Caspian." I stated, before looking at him straight towards his soul.

     I saw Caspian suddenly gulped in shocked before walking towards me and leaned in to kiss my foreheard.

     "Really fin -"

     "Caspian,  I am fine, truly." I said once again, assuring my husband to make him not go nuts just seeing my throwing up.

      "This must be the food last night, hated it. Then, maybe my stomach decided to take a revenge on me and acted up now." 

     Caspian just squat in front of me before looking at me worriedly, I just smiled at him and repeated the exact same words all over again before smiling at him.

     With the looks of my eyes, I saw him smiled small before leaning in once again to kiss my nose, I just crunch my nose due to the butterflies as he knew that I love nose kisses.

     Then, a knock was heard towards our quarters, Caspian didn't even bother to stand up and still decided to kept on looking towards my face and kept on admiring them.

      I was also lost by his chocolate's eyes then a knock was followed after one, I just closed my eyes in pain before looking at the door.

     "Come on in." I said, letting the one who knocked the door come in.

     "Your Majesties, shall we take you breakfast up here instead?" Ada asked. 

     "Ah, ye -"

     "No, we will eat downstairs. Thank you, Ada." I said, cutting Caspian of saying that we will eat here.

     Caspian looked at me straightly before his eyebrows crushed towards each other.

     "But, you are not fi -"

     "Sweetheart." I stated once again, he must pouted before leaning in to plant a kiss. 

     When he pulled back, I just smiled at him before watching his back walk towards where our clothe's where supposed to be at.

     Once he was changing, I was just sitting at the bed, clearly thinking about what I eat yesterday night that made my tummy upset.

      Then, a hand on my back was felt, when I looked towards my back to see Caspian with my dress on his hands.

     "Come on now, my wife." He teasingly said, I just smiled uncontrollably.

     Still can't adopt the fact that his my husband and I'm his wife. For almost five months now.

     I stood up, with his hands still on my back, clearly guiding my back to not fall.

     When I completely suit the dress, Caspian quickly handed out his hands, while I just gracefully accepted them.

     Once we left our quarters, Caspian still felt protective of me and still has his hands on my back.