Ten.

*Danny's pov*

It had been days since she was last seen. Days since I last saw her smile that landed so naturally upon her face. To say I was worried was an understatement. 

My father sent out guards to search the entire palace and beyond but their was no sign of her. The 'supposed' last people to see her were her maids and they said, and I quote, "We just saw her walk down the corridor towards and that's the last we saw of her." I would say that thye kept their cool but I'd be lying, they were distraught especially that little ginger one, Lyssa, I think. 

Twiddling the fork around the spaghetti on my plate mindlessly whilst staring into space must have caused concern. If so, nobody dared to speak up about it. I mentally thanked them. 

Pushing the slimy worm to the other side of the plate a bang was heard followed by the opening of the grand doors. My head snapped up in sync with every other person in the room. The guards rose their guns to shoot my my voice was too fast, "STOP!"

Dressed in a blood stained dress ripped at the seams, a face af battered scars and dry blood hair was Paris. Her once beautiful, lovefelt eyes were filled with tears, her makeup ran down her face dried from hours of crying. It seemed that her eyes were mashed never to be fixed again. 

"Do it, kill me,please." Her voice was scratchy, her breathing was substantial, layed with emotion. My eyes locked with hers as I rose to my feet. Each footstep felt like the room got that much bigger. Nobody dared to speak and the silence was deafening. 

Leaning in towards her ear I whispered, "Me. You. Talk now." 

Her eyes widened in fear as I led her out the hall and on to my room.

A/N: 

Hi. 

So i managed to write in his pov (yay).

I apologise was the shortness of it (dirty minded people, shut up) but I felt like it should end there so I ended it there. 

WORD