Fourteen.

Juggling the glass bottle filled with poisonous liquid she thought carefully about what she had to do. Kill the prince and her family would be safe. That would have been an easy task before. Easy before the selected was down to 17 and I had been the the competition for over a month. I guess that's why I did it before, every morning but it's been getting harder and harder to handle. 

The prince got more charming and I just got more anxious. 

I was quick to pour a few drops into is morning tea like I did every morning. I had noticed how the bottle had only a few more drops left in it. 

A few more drops and I still hadn't found the cure. I worked in all my spare time to conjour up a cure but it was no use.

I kept telling myself it was the right thing to do because the death of one couldn't compare to the death of a family. 

Breakfast was uneventful, well that was until the prince began to choke. Guards rushed to him side, the selected just sat stunned and King Maxon was whacking his son's back in attempt to get whatever was stuck out. I knew it was no use.

It wasn't food he was choking on, it was the poison. Danny was rushed by staff to the medical department, or so we were told, whilst those of the selected were sent immediately to the woman's room. 

I didn't take that path. I took off in the direction of that small ballet studio I had encountered on my first night. I danced to the beat of the music for what seemed like hours washing away any negative thoughts from that morning. 

I knew he was dying. That was something I couldn't deny, but he was dying because of me and that wasn't okay.  I wasm't okay. I had to see him, I just had to. 

I turned round stopping the music only to be caught completely off guard by someone I had wished to never encounter again. 

"Henry?"