Random update (?)

Hey.

This is a bit random but I just wanted to come on here and promote (again, sorry it's annoying I know) the sequel to this sorry: 'Dear Juliet'

~SEQUEL TO CHOSEN BUT DO NOT HAVE TO READ BOOK 1 TO FOLLOW BOOK 2~

Juliet Schreave. She's kind, she's friendly, she's sweet; but, most importantly, she's obedient.

Well she was. She was until she fell for a kitchen boy. He was 'invisible' but Juliet saw him, she saw him and grew curious. The urge to learn more about him only intensified as she noticed him everywhere, always in the corner of a room or always shuffling past her in the hallways.

But that spark ended when her selection began. Well, she thought that it ended. So when Juliet was off playing along with her selection he wrote her a series of letters. One for each day so she wouldn't forget.

They all began with,

Dear Juliet...

I have been trying really hard to be more consistent with updates on this sequel and in my humble opinion, it is already way better than this story, I put more thought into the writing, the story and the characters (and I am 18 now rather than 13 when I began this one).

I know this story has been frustrating in some areas, the pace is way too fast and it can be a bit unrealistically dramatic, BUT I am so glad so many of you actually like it.

Anyway, if you could just show that story some love and leave character ideas in the comments , I would greatly appreciate it 😁

Love you all <3