We Got Beaten Up At Our Fan Meeting

(Requested by rhecalma 💜)

Preview...

"Hey!"

"Let go of him!"

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook smiles as he waved at the fans, Jimin being beside him with his arm wrapped around the younger's waist.
"We're happy to see you guys here!" Both said, laughing. Fans cheered, clapping and screaming. Suddenly, someone grabbed Jungkook by the hair. The younger let out a scream, while Jimin gasps as he was also grabbed.
"Hey!" Jimin yelled as he's now on the ground.
"Let go of him!" He yelled as he hears Jungkook's screams and cries.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled as he's now getting beaten up. Securities finally arrived and the guys are now off of the two. They are helped up and rushed out.

"That bitch cut me" Jimin says as he rolled his eyes. They're both in an ambulance, they were gonna be rushed to the hospital. Jungkook whimpered, stomach hurting.
"Baby?" Jimin says, groaning as he weakly tried to hold Jungkook's hand.
"I saw him hold a knife to you" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Yeah, you okay?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Why are you asking me? You were literally cut in the arm with a knife" Jungkook says, glaring.
"We're both beaten up, love" Jimin says, chuckling.
"I know, but you were almost stabbed" Jungkook says, sighing again.

"This happened and we're gonna sue" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, being laid on the other bed.

"Well, goodbye, guys! We're gonna rest!"