Gender Reveal Fail

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Preview...

"It's a boy!"

"I'm so sorry, I got the wrong color!"

"That's okay! It's a girl!"

"Hey guys, advanced happy new year! We're Jikook and today, we're gonna have our gender reveal... So, our gender guardian is Hobi hyung, and he's the only who knows... And he's also the one who's gonna prepare whatever thingy we're gonna do to know the gender" Jungkook says, laughing.

"As you can see, there's many visitors now, some are wearing yellow and some are wearing purple, why? Because it's our favorite colors" Jimin says, laughing.

It's been 30 minutes, everyone's getting ready. All of them stood as the couple stood in front of the cake, holding their knives and plate.
"Are you guys ready?!" Jimin yells and the crowd screamed as an indication that they are. Jimin chuckles and Jungkook slowly slices the cake. The crowd watches in anticipation.

Jungkook finishes slicing and he puts the cake on the plate. It was yellow, meaning it's a boy. The boy team screamed in happiness.
"It's a boy!" The two yelled, hugging each other. Suddenly, Hoseok stood in front, scratching his nape.

"I'm so sorry, I got the wrong color!" Hoseok says, laughing nervously. The girl team then realizes before they all celebrated.
"That's okay, it's a girl!" They said and all of them cheered, congratulating the two and wishing them a safe labor.