Being Mean To Sassy JK Prank

(This is requested! 💜)

Preview...

"I love you"

"Didn't ask, whatever"

"What did you just say?"

"Hey guys, Jimin here and I'm back with another video. Today, I have a prank. I'm going to be mean to Jungkook, I know, it's mean, that's the whole point. But, this is a prank, I wouldn't say these things to him" Jimin says, laughing. He chuckles and showed his screen.
"He's already irritated as we're gonna be late for our date" Jimin says and took the camera with him, acting like he's gonna film a vlog. Getting out of the room, he's met with Jungkook, who have his eyebrow raised as he stared at him.
"What took you so long?" Jungkook asks.

"None of your business" Jimin says, making Jungkook look at him in disbelief.
"I'd slap you, I swear" Jungkook mutters under his breath and walked behind him.
"Why are you so mean today? Like, you've already irritated me by taking too long when you dress fast" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"None of your business, Jungkook" Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Oh, woke up in the wrong side of the bed, huh?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he huffs.
"Shut up" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip as he tries his best to hold back laughter.

They sat beside each other in the car, not talking. Usually, they would, but since they're "mad" at each other, they couldn't make a conversation.
"I love you... " Jungkook says, looking down, feeling guilty. Jimin rolls his eyes, scoffing.
"Didn't ask, whatever" Wrong move.
"What did you just say?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he looked at Jimin. The older gulped before giving up.
"Baby! I'm so sorry! This is a prank! I didn't mean to!" Jimin says as he stopped the car. Jungkook rolls his eyes, biting Jimin's shoulder. The older let out a scream, pouting.

"That's what you get"