Boyfriend Does My Makeup

Preview

Preview...

"Make sure to not poke my eye"

"Hyung!"

"Baby!"

"Hi guys, it's Jikook and we're back with another video!" Jimin and Jungkook says, smiling as they waved at the camera.
"Today, as you can see from the makeup scattered on the bed, I'm gonna have hyungie here to do my makeup" Jungkook says, laughing.
"I did have some experience but not that much" Jimin says, smiling.

"So then, should we start?" Jungkook says, and showed a makeup style, which Jimin's reference.
"This is the simplest one I could find" Jungkook says, making Jimin huff.
"It's not even simple" Jimin says, pouting.
"Hyung, it's simple, just start" Jungkook says as he kisses Jimin's cheek.

Jimin then puts a little of foundation on the back of his hand and looked at Jungkook.
"That's good, go on and use this" Jungkook says and gave the beauty blender. Jimin frowns and dips the beauty blender on the foundation and started wiping it on Jungkook's face.

"Don't be too rough" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You like it rough too" Jimin says, smirking.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says as slaps Jimin's arm.
"Shut up" The young says, rolling his eyes.

"Me and Jimin hyung had an argument last night, which didn't make sense at all because it was all about the lights. Hyung wouldn't turn it off when he's literally next to it" Jungkook says, laughing. He then sees Jimin hold the eyeliner.
"Make sure to not poke my eye" Jungkook says as Jimin started.

He gasps, startling Jimin. Jungkook looked at him, frowning.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Baby!" Jimin says, trying his best to not laugh as he stared at Jungkook. He finishes the eyeliner and grabbed the lip gloss and started putting it on Jungkook's lips.
"And... Done!" Jimin says, finishing and closing the lip gloss.

Jungkook grabbed the mirror and closed his eyes. He counts to three and then looked at his face. He gasps, looking at Jimin, who looked away, turning red from holding back his laughter.
"This is so bad!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You only did good with the foundation and lip gloss" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin shrugs, laughing.

"It's good for me"

"Shut up! But I appreciate the effort"