Zoom Meeting With Kookie

P

P

review...

"So, we're doing this and that-"

"Daddy~"

"Hi, little one~"

"Hi! It's me, Kookie!" Jungkook says as he waved at the camera, that he had told Jimin to turn on for him. He wanted to film himself, a big smile with a lollipop in between his lips.
"Daddy talking wif somebody! Gotta keep quiet" He says, giggling and sat down, having a hard time with fixing how the camera should look. In the end, it ended with just the half of his head seen as he shows his stuffies and candies. He starts to get bored as usual, because his caregiver is not around. He sighs, resting his head on his arms. He gasps as a light bulb pops in his head. Smiling, he picked up the camera on ran upstairs, where Jimin is.

"Daddy won't know I wan upstais" He says, giggling before knocking on the door.

"So, we're doing this and that-" Jimin is cut off as the door opens. Looking back, he's met with Jungkook, sucking on a lollipop, in a onesie.
"Daddy~" Jungkook says, pouting. Jimin chuckles, patting his lap.
"Hi, little one~" Jimin says as he hugged the younger's waist as soon as he sat down.
"I wash bored! So, I go hewe" Jungkook says, putting the camera down and putting up peace signs.
"Hmm? You're filming yourself?" Jimin asks, raising his brow with a smile.
"Yesh! Wanna show my stuffies and candies... " Jungkook says, puffing his cheeks.

"What daddy doin'?" He asks, staring at the laptop, where 5 to 7 guys are seen.
"Oh, daddy's on a meeting" Jimin says. The people seem to be understanding as they're not saying anything and just cooing.
"Hi, daddy's fwends! My name ish Koo" Jungkook says, waving at the laptop. The people waved back, chuckling.
"You can continue, Mr Park, it's okay" One guy says and Jimin nodded. Jungkook giggles and grabbed Jimin's hand, playing with his rings on his fingers.

"We eat latew?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded, rubbing the younger's waist as he gave him a smile.
"Am hungwy" Jungkook says, pouting as he rubbed his stomach.
"Here, baby" Jimin says as he grabbed some biscuits, which is Jungkook's stash whenever he gets hungry at night, big or not.
"Thankie" Jungkook says, taking the biscuits and opening it before starting to eat it, not too loudly, because he knows his daddy is talking with someone.

It's been an hour, Jungkook's starting to get bored as they continued to talk about this dance thing. His eyes drooping and Jimin is just holding onto him tight as his head kept on dropping.
"Wanna sweep... Sweepy" Jungkook says, yawning.
"Go sleep on the bed, okay? Daddy will cook food later" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded. He got off of Jimin's lap, smiling before he gave him a kiss on the cheek and walking off to the bed. Leaving the camera there. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head and turned the camera off, continuing the meeting.