Getting Mad At Simple Things Prank

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Hyung, why weren't you answering me?"

"I'm sorry, baby, I was doing something"

"I'm mad at you"

"Hi guys, Jungkook here and today I'm gonna take revenge on hyung for pranking me the whole week... Though it wasn't filmed, he kept on pranking me, scaring me when he have the chance and I now have to check every corner" Jungkook says, huffing.
"So, what I'm gonna do is, act mad at every simple things, I know he doesn't like it when I'm mad because I'm rarely mad, so, this would be good" He says, laughing.
"I hope you guys enjoy!" He says.

Jungkook sat down beside Jimin, who's on a phone call. He smirked, winking at the camera.
"Hyungie... Can we eat outside?" He says, even though he really didn't wanna go outside and is too lazy to move around today. Jimin doesn't answer him and Jungkook started the prank. He huffs, crossing his arms as he got off of Jimin.

The older hangs up, looking at him.
"What got you upset?" Jimin asks, frowning as he grabbed a chip and ate it.
"Hyung, why weren't you answering me?" Jungkook asks, brow raised.
"I'm sorry, baby, I was doing something" Jimin says, smiling as he tried to hug and kiss Jungkook, but it only ended up with him being pushed away.

"I'm mad at you" Jungkook says, looking away, trying not to laugh. Jimin tried again, but Jungkook pushes him away again. Jimin pouts, but knew not to irritate him more, Jungkook's rarely mad, so maybe something happened.

Jimin and Jungkook sat down in front of each other, eating the food the younger had prepared. As Jimin was about to take another bite, his phone started ringing. So, he answered it and nodded at every words he heard. Jungkook knew it was something important, but being the brat he is, decided to stand up and try to leave. Jimin hangs up, putting his phone down and walked to the younger, picking him up and putting him on his shoulder.

Jungkook whined, shaking his head, even though he's secretly loving it all.
"Baby, shh" Jimin says as he walks back to the kitchen and placed Jungkook on the counter. Jungkook looks away, acting mad as he crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.
"Baby... look at me, darling" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook's cheek carefully, turning his face to him.

"I'm so sorry, okay?" Jimin asks, sighing.
"I'm sorry that I've been pranking you for the whole week and not paying attention to you, I've been busy with practice" Jimin says, peppering the "mad" Jungkook's face with kisses. Jungkook couldn't help it anymore and grabbed Jimin's cheeks and kissed him deep. They pulled away, Jimin surprised while Jungkook is laughing.
"It's a prank, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.

"I know your busy, but this is revenge for the pranks you've done to me for the past week" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin shakes his head, kissing Jungkook again. They pulled away, Jungkook breathing heavily as he glared at Jimin.

"You little brat"