Some Guy Flirted With Me Prank

(Requested by _heyilovebts___ 💜)

Preview...

"Some guy flirted with me"

"What?"

"Why didn't you call or stop them then?"

Jungkook rubs his bump as Jimin fixes the camera.
"Is it okay now?" Jungkook asks and Jimin backs away.
"Hey guys! Jikook here and today, we're going baby shopping, yay!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Yup, our baby's getting big and we're going to buy her some things" Jimin says, smiling. Jimin grabbed the camera and got out, walking to the younger's side and helping him out of the room.

They walked in the mall, smiling as they hands.
"You doing okay?" Jimin asks as sometimes Jungkook gets tired from walking, especially since his bump is getting bigger.

"I'm doing good, don't worry" Jungkook says, smiling and they walked in the baby store. They're greeted by the employees and they greeted back.
"These are all cute" Jungkook says, smiling as he picked up a little dragon onesie.
"I'll get this" Jungkook says and put the onesie on the cart Jimin is pushing.
"I'll go to that part, wait here, babe" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded. Jimin smirked, he actually arranged a prank from this morning.

It was 5 minutes after Jungkook got back, holding some bottles and some baby beanies and some socks too.
"Baby, you won't believe what happened" Jimin says and Jungkook frowned, looking at the older.
"Some guy flirted with me" Jimin says and is startled as Jungkook turned to him with a glare
"What?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.

"U-uh... Some guy-" He's cut off as Jungkook put a finger over his lips.
"Why didn't you call or stop them then?" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin didn't wanna anger Jungkook more, so he laughed.
"I'm so sorry, baby, it was a prank... No one talked to me" Jimin says, smiling.

"Hyung, you could've helped me pick some clothes then"

"I will, don't worry"