Dead Boyfriend Prank (In The Shower)

(Requested by amychris2218 💜)

Preview...

"AHHH!"

"Jungkook?"

"Baby!"

"Hi, guys, it's Jungkook and I'm back with another video... Today, since it was requested, I'll be doing a dead boyfriend prank... I'll be in the shower, acting like I slipped" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he chuckles.
"Hyung, this is revenge" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out.

Jungkook and Jimin sat down on the couch, cuddled up with each other. He smiled as he ate his chips, watching the show they liked.
"Hyung, I'm gonna go and go to the bathroom" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded. Jungkook placed down his chips on the coffee table and left. Jimin chuckles, grabbing the chips and eating it. Jungkook will understand, he has a stash of his snacks hidden in the closet and he doesn't know where it was. Jungkook didn't trust him with his snacks after he pranked him about eating all of his snacks.

Jungkook walks inside the bathroom, locking it and taking out his phone and uses it to film himself. Putting it down and chuckling, he takes a deep breath.
"Okay, so, I'm now in the bathroom where I'll do the prank, I had my fake blood now and I'll just put it on my head. Well, luckily he didn't notice this fake scar I had done awhile ago" Jungkook says and brushes his bangs aside, showing the scar and smiling. He then puts the fake blood on the scar, putting some on the shower. Hiding the phone, he then went to the shower.

Sitting down on the shower, he cringes at the wet feeling.
"This is why I wore my shirts and pants I'm not using" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. He then made the shampoo bottles fall and let out a scream.
"AHHH!" He screamed, and let the prank begin.

Jimin looks up as he hears the scream. He frowns, standing up and walking to the bathroom. He knocks on the door, raising his brow.
"Jungkook?" He says, biting his bottom lip. He turns the knob, but it didn't budge. His eyes widened, he went to the cabinet where they store their keys. Running back, he uses the key and opened the door. He gasps as he sees Jungkook, laid down with his head bleeding.
"Baby!" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook, sitting him up. He winces as he sees the scare. He gulps until he gets startled as Jungkook grabbed him by the neck and kissed him.

"Jungkook! My goodness" Jimin says after they pulled away. Jungkook giggles, winking.

"You're gonna clean this up"

"Yeah, yeah"