Doing Things That Annoy Jungkook

Preview

Preview...

"Don't do that... "

"Ugh!"

"Hyung! Shut it!"

"Hi guys, today is the day I'll be sleeping on the couch for probably a week, or worse, a month" Jimin says, huffing.
"Today, as requested, I'll be doing things that'll have Jungkook annoyed... Basically, things he doesn't like me doing" Jimin says, laughing as he shook his head.
"Baby, I'm so sorry if you're watching this" Jimin says, smiling innocently at the camera.

Jungkook looks up as he sees Jimin, holding a bowl of chips. The older smiled at him, and sat down beside him. Jungkook took some chips and started eating it. Jimin then starts to eat, a little too loudly. Jungkook didn't mind it at first, but as it got longer, he couldn't anymore. He looked at the older with an annoyed face, glaring as he rolled his eyes.
"Don't do that... " Jungkook says, cringing.
"What?" Jimin says, shrugging. Jungkook huffs and went to move a little far, not liking the sounds. He huffs and walked out of the living room. Jimin gave a thumbs up to the camera, putting down the bowl and standing up to follow Jungkook.

Another thing Jungkook doesn't like, is Jimin's slippers squeaking against the floor, and it makes an unpleasant sound.
"Ugh!" Jungkook let out, groaning as he sat down on the chair next to the table.
"Baby, do you want water?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs, nodding. Jimin then went to get the water, purposely having it open. Jungkook noticed, glaring at the older.
"Hyung! Shut it!" Jungkook says, huffing as he crosses his arms.
"You've done three things I don't like, do you want to sleep on the couch tonight, huh?" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Aww, baby, it was just a video... I'm sorry" Jimin says as he hugged the younger. Jungkook groans, rolling his eyes.