Taking Him To Work

(Requested 💜) (They even commented on this book🕴)

Preview...

"Woah?"

"You okay?"

"Here, hyung. Water"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here and today, we're going to Jimin hyung's work" Jungkook says and showed Jimin, who's in the background, fixing his bag.
"Hyung, say hi" Jungkook says and Jimin looks up, smiling as he waved to the camera.

"It's currently 6 am, I don't understand why hyung wakes up this early" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs.
"Because when I arrive, I rest for awhile and start" Jimin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, what do you have in your bag?" Jimin asks as Jungkook places the camera on the car. The younger looked at him and opened his bag.
"Here... I got some snacks, yours and my lunch... Some water, and things that'll entertain me" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs, nodding.

"Don't worry, they have a couch there if you want to sleep, cause I finish work at 10 pm" Jimin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"Don't underestimate me, hyung" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs.
"Oh, I'm not. I'm sure you will sleep" Jimin says and Jungkook glared at him.

"Okay, bring it on" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs, fist bumping the younger before driving off.

Jungkook watches as Jimin warms up, smiling and a bit shocked.
"Woah?" He let out, chuckling. He can't believe Jimin works this early. He yawns, slowly feeling bored.
"You okay?" Jimin asks as he stared at the younger, smirking.

"Here, hyung. Water" Jungkook says, chuckling as he tried to make Jimin forget about their deal. He felt sleepy, that's why. The door opened and they're met with Jimin's students.

"Welcome everybody!" Jimin says, greeting his students, who greeted him back.
"Oh, sir, who is he?" One of the student asks, referring to Jungkook.
"My boyfriend-" Jimin cuts himself off as he looked back, meeting a sleeping Jungkook. He chuckles, shaking his head.

"My boyfriend, Jungkook" Jimin says and the class decides to keep quiet.
"Don't worry, he can sleep through a loud place and not wake up" Jimin says and the class laughs.
"How about you put a blanket on him, sir" One of the student says, winking. Jimin chuckles, nodding. He went to take a blanket and put it over Jungkook.

He kisses the younger's forehead, and the whole class cheered and clapped for him.
"Let's start now" Jimin says, chuckling as he pushed Jungkook's bangs back and turned to his students.