Looking Through Our Old Things

(Requested💜)(I changed it up a bit)

Preview...

"What's that?"

"Woah, where did you find this?"

"You kept all these stuff?"

"Hi guys, Jungkook here and-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he sees Jimin, walk in front of him, carrying a box. He frowns and followed the older, and filmed him as he walked to the living room.

"What's that?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Jimin chuckles, putting the box down on the coffee table, and winked at Jungkook. He then opened the box and Jungkook gasped.

"Woah, where did you find this?" Jungkook asks as he grabbed the old hair tie.
"Yes? This holds memories" Jimin chuckles and he pulls out an old hair clip, along with a necktie.

"You used this when we started dating, you would put it on my hair and I'd get all shy" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, grabbing the camera and putting it down, making sure it's filming them both.

"You kept all these stuff?" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, taking the hair tie. He then tied Jungkook's hair, it's a bit long, so it wasn't hard. Jungkook pulls out a lipbalm, looking at Jimin.
"You kept this too?" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Yeah? It was the lipbalm I used on you, and the one you were wearing when we had our first kiss" Jimin says, laughing.
"You look cute, just like when we were in high school... But you're still cute" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook rolls his eyes and kissed Jimin.

"You cheesy fucker"

"You love me"

"I know"