Truth Or Dare

Preview

Preview...

"Who got your first kiss?"

"Who is your first lover?"

"I dare you to dance around me"

"Hey guys! Jikook here and today, we're going to play truth or dare!" The two says at the same time, laughing.
"Oh, hyung, you should be ready" Jungkook says, laughing.
"You too, my love" Jimin says, winking.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, chuckling. They then played rock, paper, scissors to decide on who'll pick first. Jungkook won and he picked inside a the cup full of questions and dares.

Unfolding the paper, he smirks and looked at the older.
"Who got your first kiss?" He asks, laughing.
"Okay, this was in 8th grade... I was dared to kiss this girl and it was technically my first kiss" Jimin says and picked a paper.

He looked at Jungkook, smirking.
"Who is your first lover?" Jimin asks and Jungkook thinks for a moment before finally remembering it.
"It's Jaewon, you know him, right? We're good friends now, that was like in 8th grade too" Jungkook says and Jimin nods.
(Jae is mentioned again 😭💜)

Jungkook picks and unfolds the paper, he looked at the older, laughing.
"Okay, I dare you to wear this glasses for the whole game" Jungkook says and shows a glasses that is designed as bunnies.
"This is yours" Jimin says, huffing and put it on.

Jimin then picked one, unfolding and smirking.
"I dare you to dance around me" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs. The younger stood up, pulling Jimin's chair a little so the table is away.

Jimin plays the music and Jungkook bit his bottom lip. He starts dancing, kinda like a lap dance where he traces his finger on the older's chest to his lips. As they're about to kiss, Jungkook stops. Jimin laughs, biting his bottom lip.

The game continues and the dares and questions are all finished. In the end, Jimin ended up paying Jungkook since he lost the game of rock, paper, scissors since that was the last dare, play a game and pay the winner if you lose.