Buying Everything Our Dog Touches

(Requested 🥺)

(Requested 🥺)

Preview...

"Bam ah!?"

"Oh, gosh"

"I think we'll be buying many, huh?"

"Hey guys, Jikook here and there's no prank" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook rolls his eyes and held a leash in his hand.
"Oh, what's the leash? It's Bam!" Jimin says and films Bam, who's tail wagged, tongue out, looking like he's happy.

"I feel like he's happy because he's gonna have many toys soon" Jimin says, laughing.
"Well, yeah, you thought of this challenge" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Anyways it's for my Bammie, so it's okay" Jungkook says, petting Bam.

"So, today, we'll be buying Bam everything he touches..." Jimin says, laughing as they walked inside the pet store. The employees greeted them along with Bam, and they greeted them back. They walked to the snack aisle and Jungkook let Bam walk by himself while still holding onto the leash.

Bam then starts to sniff around, looking at the shelves. He then touched the things that's on the bottom shelves with his nose.
"Bam ah!?" Jungkook says, gasping as he saw how many snacks Bam is touching.

"Oh, gosh" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs, looking at him.
"I think we'll be buying many, huh?" Jimin says, scratching his nape as he sees Jungkook stare at him.

Their basket is full of snacks, now they're in the toy section. Jungkook watched as Bam sniffs on this certain toy. Jimin looked at him before putting it on the basket. After the toy is put on the basket, Bam went to the basket and sniffed the toy, sitting down and looking up at Jungkook with his tongue out, like he's telling him to throw the toy.

"Oh, so you just want one toy but many many snacks, huh?" Jungkook says, petting Bam.
"Should we go?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded.

"Here, Bam ah" Jungkook says and gave Bam some snacks. Bam started eating while Jimin chuckled.

"He only wanted snacks"