Try Not To Laugh Challenge

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Preview...

"Hey!"

"You laughed!"

"Babe!"

"Hey guys! Jikook here and we're back with another video! Today, we're going to watch this particular video and we'll try our best to not laugh with water in our mouths" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, holding his glass of water, along with Jimin's.

Jimin looks back at Jungkook before taking his glass of water. They laughed at each other before taking a sip of the water, their mouths full but making sure to not swallow the water yet. They looked at the laptop and Jungkook plays it. They watched until there was a funny part.

They both covered their mouths, both also slapping each other's hands. Because of this, they both laughed and splashed at each other's faces.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, groaning as he grabbed some napkins and wiped his face, also giving some to Jimin.
"You laughed!" Jimin says and Jungkook scoffs.

"You laughed too, idiot" Jungkook says, making Jimin chuckle. They both filled their mouths with water again before starting the video. They watched and watched until a funny part comes in. Jimin couldn't hold it and accidentally spits on Jungkook's face. The younger gasps, doing the same.
"Babe!" Jungkook screams, wiping his face again.

"How dare you!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm sorry, baby! I couldn't hold it!" Jimin says, laughing and holding onto his stomach.
"Gosh, I'm gonna need a bath" Jungkook says, glaring.

"And you think I don't?"

"Oh, shut up"