Stealing Hyung's Hoodies

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Okay, I stole five"

"Why is he not mentioning it?"

"I don't mind"

"Hey guys, so... Jungkook here and I have stolen some of Jimin hyung's hoodie to see how long he'll realize it" Jungkook says, laughing. He shows the stolen hoodies, hiding it under the bed.
"Okay, I stole five" He says and smiled before hiding the camera.

Jimin walks in, yawning. He sees Jungkook on the bed and laid on his legs. Jungkook chuckles and played with his hair.
"Hyung, you stink... Go shower" Jungkook says and Jimin pouts.

"Kiss first" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs, rolling his eyes. He leans in and kisses the older's lips. Pulling away, Jimin stood up and walked to their closet to get some clothes. Jimin then walked back out after 2 minutes.

Seeing that the older had walked inside the bathroom, he looked at the camera.
"Why is he not mentioning it?" He asks himself, huffing. It took 10 minutes for Jimin to finish showering and as he did, he still didn't mention about the hoodies.

Huffing, Jungkook looked at Jimin.
"Hyung, did you not notice your hoodies missing?" Jungkook asks and Jimin laughs.
"I don't mind" Jimin says and Jungkook frowns.
"Eh? I stole and hid it" Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head with a smile.

"You always do though, baby... So, it's not a surprise"

"Aigoo~"