Trying To Make Him Jealous [Backfires]

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"Look at this guy, hyung"

"Oh, yeah, he's handsome"

"You think he's handsome?!"

"Hey guys, Jungkook here and today, we're gonna do a prank on Jimin hyung... So what I'm gonna do is that I'll scroll through some photos of guys and purposely make him jealous" He says, winking.
"I just hope this works" Jungkook says and went to hide the phone.

Jimin walked inside the living room, spotting something. He smirked to himself. He just saw a camera. He looked at Jungkook and sat beside him.
"What are you looking at?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shows some photos.
"Look at this guy, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Isn't he handsome?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded. Jungkook didn't expect that, he expected Jimin to disagree. He stared at Jimin in surprise and gasped as he took the phone.
"Oh, yeah, he's handsome" Jimin says and Jungkook gulped, trying his best to compose himself.

"What do you say?" Jimin asks as he started to scroll more. Jungkook huffs, snatching the phone. He turned his phone off and crossed his arms, looking away.
"Why? What happened?" Jimin asks, chuckling.
"You think he's handsome?!" Jungkook says, glaring at him.

"Yeah" Jimin says, shrugging.
"Go on then and date him" Jungkook says as he shoved his phone to Jimin's chest, about to leave but the older pulled him and made him sat down on his lap.
"Baby, it was a prank... I saw the camera" Jimin says, laughing.

"I'll make sure to take revenge"