English Only Please

Preview

Preview...

"You make my heart... Uhm... Boom, boom"

"I love you"

"This is hard"

"Hello, guys! It's Jikook and today, we're going to do a challenge... We'll be speaking English" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Are you sure about this though? We're not that fluent" Jimin cried out and Jungkook just shrugged.

"We can try" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Okay, whoever gives up first needs to give the winner a reward" Jimin says, smirking. Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes before nodding.

"Okay, start" Jungkook says and the two stayed quiet.
"Want eat something?" Jungkook asks and Jimin frowns.
"Yeah" Jimin says and they walked to the kitchen.

"We cook our food... And eat it" Jimin says, Jungkook laughs and nodded. While Jungkook eats, Jimin sat down with the camera.
"Say something, don't be quiet" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.

"You make my heart... Uhm... Boom, boom" Jimin says and the younger laughed, shaking his head.
"I love you" Jungkook says as soon as he finished cooking.

"This is hard" Jimin says all of a sudden, in Korean. Jungkook gasps, looking at the older with a smirk.
"Okay, okay, you win" Jimin says, huffing.
"What reward do you want, sir?" Jimin asks and Jungkook giggles.

"Let me go shopping with your card!"

"Oh, gosh... "