Changing Our Matching Profiles To See How He Reacts

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Preview...

"You changed your profile?"

"Uhm... Yeah...?"

"Oh, okay"

"Hey guys, Jimin here and we're back with another video. Today, I had decided to prank Jungkook once again... So, we have this matching profile pictures, we promised each other to have it til Christmas... I wanna know how he reacts when I change it, cause he gets so moody sometimes" Jimin says, laughing.

"Let's change it" He says and changed his profile photo, on their individual instagram account. He gave a thumbs up to the camera before turning the camera off.

Jimin sat beside Jungkook, the camera hidden somewhere the younger won't see. He scrolled through his feed and acted like he didn't do anything. Jungkook sat down and kissed his cheek, he kissed him back before the younger rests his head on his lap.

Jungkook opens instagram and was about to scroll when something grabbed his attention. He frowned, looking up at Jimin as he puts his phone down on his chest.
"You changed your profile?" Jungkook asks and Jimin gulps, it's starting.
"Uhm... Yeah...?" Jimin says, laughing nervously.

"Oh, okay" Jungkook says, his voice sounded sad. Jimin gulped, looking at where the camera is and making sure he's not seen by the younger.
"Why do you ask?" Jimin asks, biting his bottom lip. He wanted to make the prank longer, but at the same time he's feeling bad.

"Nothing? Why? I just asked" Jungkook says, giving a small smile. Jungkook then looked at him, chuckling.
"You think I'm mad? No... It's your phone, and account" Jungkook says and Jimin gulped, giving up.

"Okay, okay, it's a prank... I'm so sorry, baby... I'll change it later" Jimin says and peppered Jungkook's face with kisses. Jungkook giggles and pointed at where the camera is hidden.
"I knew" Jungkook says, smiling as he looked at Jimin, who gasped and glared at him.

"Oh, my fucking goodness! You played me!"

"You started it first, now change the profile photo"

"Yes, mister"