Accidentally Dropping The Baby Prank

(Requested by jim_pjk_13 💜)

Preview...

"Jungkook!"

"Goodness gracious"

"Sorry, hyungie"

"Hi, guys! Jungkook here and today, we're gonna prank Jimin hyung... Meet our baby by the way, he was born a month ago... And is the reason why we haven't been filming and posting" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Isn't he cute?" Jungkook says, smiling as he blew raspberries on the babbling little one. His son giggles and grabbed Jungkook's face with his little hands.

"Are you ready to prank, daddy?" Jungkook says, kissing his forehead. He just giggled and hugged Jungkook's neck.
"Let's go" Jungkook says as he came out with his baby.

He fixed the camera, while his son stared at him from the bed, playing with his feet.
"Jimin hyung is just downstairs and I'm gonna drop something and act like I dropped him, which I won't ever do, this is just a prank and it's requested" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"On the count of three.... 1...2... 3" He says before dropping the chair and screaming. Luckily it didn't startled the baby. He picked the chair up and then went to his baby and shushing him.

The door opened and they're met with Jimin, who came in.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, worried.
"I dropped him" Jungkook says, worry laced his voice as he rubbed the baby's head.
"Jungkook!" Jimin says, taking the baby and looked at him in confusion.
"He's not crying...?" Jimin says before Jungkook laughed.

"Aigoo, baby" Jungkook says, laughing as he kisses their son's head.
"It's a prank!" Jungkook says and pointed at the camera.
"Goodness gracious" Jimin says, laughing as he plopped on his back on the bed.
"Sorry, hyungie" Jungkook says, smiling as he put their son on top of Jimin.

"It's okay, you two are cute"