Letting Out Moans While Eating To See How He Reacts

Preview

Preview...

"Uhm... "

"So, like... We ate at this restaurant and luckily... "

"Stop doing that"

"Okay, guys, I can only do a little of the intro since we're about to eat... But basically, I'm going to act like we're going to make a mukbang video but the thing, I'm going to make noises to see how he reacts" Jimin says, laughing before grabbing the camera.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks as he opens the door.
"Yeah, yeah, wait up... I'm just grabbing the camera" Jimin says and Jungkook nods before walking away. He sighs in relief and followed the younger.

They reached the kitchen, everything was ready, just needs the camera. Placing the camera, they both sat down and Jimin "pressed record". They did their intro and puts on their gloves.

"So, you went out yesterday, tell me about it" Jimin says and smirked, winking at the camera.
"Uhm... " Jungkook let out as he starts thinking.
"So, like... We ate at this restaurant and luckily... " Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as he hears the noise Jimin had let out as soon as he starts eating.

He frowns, but decides to shrug it off.
"Luckily, we had a friend who told us that he'll pay for everything and that we can order everything we want-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin moans after eating the crab.
"Stop doing that" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin laughs and told him to continue.

As Jungkook continues his story, Jimin kept on moaning to the point that it got the younger irritated.
"I'll shove this fucking corn down your throat" Jungkook says and Jimin laughs, feeding the younger.
"I was just joking, baby... It was a prank" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.

"I can't even finish my sentence without you "hmm" "ahh", gosh"

"I was just joking"