Can Korean Guy Find His Boyfriend Blindfolded?

(Requested 😊)

(Requested 😊)

Preview...

"Hm..."

"He doesn't smell like him... "

"You did good!"

"Hey guys, Jikook here and we're back with another video" Jimin and Jungkook says, smiling as they stared at each other.
"So, we're invited in this Korean show... And we're gonna test Jungkook here" Jimin says, looking at his boyfriend.
"Now, you guys will see what will happen" Jimin says and the video cuts off.

Jungkook stood beside Jimin as the hosts stood in front of them, introducing himself. They also introduced theirselves.
"So, Jungkook, do you really know your boyfriend?" The host asks, smiling.
"I do... And I'm sure of it" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Let the guys in!" The other host says and 10 tall and handsome guys walks in.

Jungkook's eyes widened, but then someone covered his eyes.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and Jimin glared at him.
"Hyung, my eyes are only for you" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin removes his hand off of Jungkook's eyes, while the people around laugh at their cuteness.

"Now, Jungkook here will be blindfolded, while you, Jimin, will be sitting on the chairs there and you guys will be shuffled to confuse him a bit" The host says as the other host covered Jungkook's eyes with a blindfold. Jimin walked to the other guys, luckily, he didn't look too short. They exchanged seats, and he ended up in the sixth chair.

Jungkook is then told instructions on what he should do and he nodded. He walked to the first guy, the first thing he needed to do is smell them. He sniffs the first guy, frowning before he went to the second guy. He continued to do this until he stopped at the six person, which happens to be Jimin, but he doesn't know that.

He then went on to continue. After that, he was asked if he has any idea of which one is his boyfriend.
"Hm... " Jungkook let out, thinking.
"What do you think about the first person?" The host asks and Jungkook giggles.
"He doesn't smell like him" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"Second, you're gonna hold hands with them" The host says and Jungkook nodded. He is led to the first person and held hands with them.

This then continued until he reaches the sixth person again. He frowned, while Jimin on the other hand, tries his best to not laugh. But he did kiss Jungkook's hand, which shocked Jungkook a bit.
"Okay, okay, six person is bold... Now, Jungkook let's continue" The host says, laughing.

After finishing the holding hands, Jungkook is asked.
"6th person felt a lot like Jiminie... So... He took my attention, especially when he kissed my hand" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Now, we're gonna ask you... Can you find your boyfriend?!" The hosts says, smiling. Jungkook then walked to the sixth person and sat down on his lap.

Jimin smiled and removed the blindfold before kissing Jungkook.
"You did good!" Jimin says, laughing.
"I'm glad I did! I based it on your perfume" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Congratulations, Jungkook! You did it!"