A [Little] Moody

(To the person that requested this, I changed it up a bit 💜)

Preview....

"Jungkook"

"No! No! No!"

"Jeon Jungkook, enough"

"Hi, guys, I wasn't able to do an intro on the video, so I'm doing it here" Jimin says, chuckling.
"My name is Jimin and welcome back to our channel, and watch the video" Jimin says, laughing as Jungkook cuddled up to him.

[The video]

"Jungkook" Jimin says, voice sounding like a warning.
"What!" Jungkook says, back facing Jimin as he sulked.
"Why are you like this?" Jimin asks as he puts the camera down and walked to the younger. The younger had been having mood swings this morning and it got worse when he fell into littlespace.
"Daddy did not wan' Kookie to cuddle him" Jungkook mumbles, making Jimin sigh.
"You could've said that then" Jimin says, sighing. As he tries to get in bed, Jungkook pushed him off.

"No! No! No!" Jungkook says and hid inside the covers. Jimin sighs, shaking his head.
"Daddy ish bad! Not wan' cuddles fwom Kookie" Jungkook says and started to sniffle. Jimin sighs, and knew something that'll cheer the little up. So, he went out of the room. Jungkook is left there, looking out. He looks around and pouted, staring at the camera before huffing and hiding again. He hears the door open and something that fell, but he's still mad. He felt the bed dip and someone wrapping their arm around him, which is obviously Jimin. He rolls his eyes and sees Jimin get in the covers.

"What do you want?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Do you not want chocolates and Mr Seung?" Jimin says and Jungkook gasps, looking back and seeing the things in the older's arms.
"Koo ish still mad at daddy fow not cuddling" Jungkook says and Jimin kissed the top of his head.
"Then daddy will cuddle you" Jimin says and Jungkook slowly smiled.

"Moody little Kookie is hard to deal with" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook huffs, glaring at him.

"End the video!"