Does My Boyfriend Know Me So Much?

Preview

Preview...

"My favorite snack as a kid?"

"XX chips"

"Correct!"

"Hey guys, Jimin and Jungkook here! Today, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend some questions and see if he really knows me so much" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin hugged him, peppering his face with kisses.

He didn't pay much attention to it, just laughing every now and then as Jimin would always kiss the part where he's ticklish.

"Okay, hyung... What was my very first word?" Jungkook asks and Jimin chuckles.
"It's mama" Jimin says, rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Nah" Jungkook says and Jimin frowns.
"What is it then?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"From what mom told me, my first word was papa" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.

"Okay, next... " Jungkook says and looked at his phone.
"My favorite snack as a kid?" Jungkook says and Jimin thinks for a few seconds.
"XX chips?" Jimin says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Correct!" Jungkook says and kisses Jimin's cheek.

"Okay, everytime I get a correct answer, kiss me" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs, nodding.
"Okay... Who was my first kiss?" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Okay, okay, it was this Jaewon kid" Jimin says, huffing.

Jungkook laughs, kissing Jimin's cheek.
"When I was a kid, this was my a habit that mom didn't like" Jungkook says and Jimin taps his head.
"Oh, it was whenever you have a tantrum, you would slap yourself, luckily you grew out of it" Jimin says and Jungkook kisses his cheek.

After a few more questions, Jimin's score is 12 out of 14.

"You know me so much"

"Of course!"