Threesome Prank

(Requested by _heyilovebts___ 💜)

Preview...

"Really?"

"What... The... Fuck?"

"Jin hyung!"

"Hi guys, Jikook here and today we got a special guest" The two says and Jin shows himself.
"Today, we've got Jin hyung and we're going to prank his boyfriend by asking Jin hyung if he's down for a threesome" Jimin says and the two just laughed.

"Are you down though?" Jimin asks and Jungkook pinches his boyfriend's side.
"Let's just get it done" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Namjoon, you've arrived!" Jimin says and Namjoon huffs, smiling as he sat down on the couch. Jin and Jungkook then walked in, holding trays of juice and snacks.
"Oh, hyung, you're here" Jungkook says, smiling and Namjoon nodded.

"Here, some snacks me and Jinnie hyung made" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Thanks" Namjoon says and grabbed one. Jin sat down beside his boyfriend, grabbing one and eating it.

"So, hyung.. Have you thought about it?" Jimin asks and Namjoon frowns, looking at his boyfriend.
"About what?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"About a threesome with me and JK" Jimin says, making Namjoon choke on his own saliva.

"I agree" Jin says, making Namjoon cough more.
"Really?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon, shakes his head, drinking his juice.
"What... The... Fuck?" Namjoon says in between coughs.
"Let's do it tonight" Jin says and Namjoon grabbed his shoulder.

"Jin hyung!" Namjoon says and the three laughed.
"It's just a prank, Joon!" They all said. Namjoon huffs, groaning.

"His reaction was so funny"