4 : Meeting NCT Dream

I entered the room and saw him sleeping there peacefully, I almost didn't want to wake him up because of that, ugh how can someone be this pretty while sleeping?! I look like a dying animal while I'm sleeping! I went closer to him, and whispered in his ear "Jungwoo wake up" after a few more tries he opened his eyes and just smiled at me like a little kid, I didn't want an awkward silence to fill the place so I said the first thing that crossed m mind "you need to tell me your secret!" he looked confused "w-what secret?" "what do you do to wake up looking like a supermodel, and sleeping even more beautifully than snow white?! Because me sleeping or me waking up literally looks like some sort of scary witch" he looked once again confused then chuckled " c'mon I'm sure it's not that bad" "oh believe me it is" he just shook his head and said "we'll see"

I didn't know what he meant by 'we'll see' but I just shrugged it off and told him I had to grab something from my room real quick, I went to my room grabbed what I needed and got out, only to find Jungwoo standing right outside "I figured I'll just wait for you" he said with a little smile, gosh his smile is the most beautiful smile I ever saw.

We went down together, ate quickly and drifted into our rooms to get ready, first I thought about wearing some cozy clothes, cause that's what I wear when I want to go shopping, aka hoodie, shorts and a messy bun, but then I remembered we're going to one of the biggest entertainment in korea, I have to look presentable but not overdressed, so I decided I should go with this :(or outfit of your choice)

Although I had some doubts about my outfit so I went to ask the person who would understand me, I went to his room, luckily his room mate wasn't there "Johnny, I need help!" he looked at me and asked me what's wrong, "my outfit! I'm not sure about it, it's the first time I go there and I don't know what I should be wearing" he chuckled "okay first of all, I'm happy you knew and made the right choice by asking the only fashion icon in this house, second of all don't worry sis, your outfit is perfect" I smiled at him, thanked him and went back to my room.

"where'd you go I didn't see you leave" asked me Tae "oh I just went to get a fashion advice from someone" I tried to tease him "Johnny?" "yeah" I sighted in defeat, "well I'm glad you're getting along with the members, and this fast" he continued giving me a back hug "I'm glad too".

When it was time to leave, we went in 2 cars, 5 in each, in the first car there was Taeil, Yuta, Mark, Doyoung and Johnny , in the second car it was me, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Haechan and Jungwoo. I was sitting beside Jungwoo and Haechan that was texting on his phone like it depended on his life if he didn't finish that text, but whatever. 

As soon as we got there, I felt a little bit weird in my stomach, I can't say I was nervous nor can I say that I wasn't, so yeah still trying to figure it out. They all went in before me chatting with each other, and Haechan still texting, but then I felt a hand on my back "hey what's wrong?" I must look like I just saw a ghost for Jungwoo to notice that something's wrong, "oh well it's nothing" I tried to convince him, but he gave me the 'oh really? c'mon say it' look so I figured it's no use to hide it " it's my first time coming here, I don't know what I should be doing or not, or if I get lost, I mean have you seen the building?! It's HUGE!" 

"well yeah I saw the building, in fact I see it every other day" he laughed making me more comfortable and ashamed of the way I spoke like a little child in the same time, "now c'mon let's go, I'll help you out" "thanks" I smiled a him. As we were walking to their practice room I asked him "if you don't mind, when you'll be on a break can you show me around a bit? I mean you said you'll help me out soo" "yeah of course!" he flashed me the sweetest smile, I couldn't help but blush a bit, looking at my feet so he wouldn't notice.

Once we were there, their manager said that they were going to have a small meeting before practice and that I can go in but me being me said "oh no, meetings bore me I'll just stay outside, read a book or something".

45 minutes have passed and I was still waiting outside but then someone grabbed my hand and started running. "Haechan what the heck?!" " I WAS DYING IN THERE! I HATE MEETINGS, so I got away" he smirked. "are you allowed to do that?" "I do it all the time so shush" he replied still dragging me to god knows where so I thought I'll ask maybe he'll care to give me an answer, but knowing Haechan he probably won't "where are we going?" "I'm not telling you, although I told you yesterday, but you're an old grandma, what can I do hehehe" I just rolled my eyes, trying to remember what he told me yesterday.

We were standing in front of a door and before he opened it, it clicked! He's taking me to meet the dreamies! 

He dashed towards the 4 boys that were in there and I trailed behind. "Guys this is y/n, Jaehyun hyung's sister I was texting you about this morning" Haechan panted out. So that what all that texting was about! "so this is Jeno" He got up from his seat and greeted me " It's nice to meet you, Haechan told us a lot about you" damn he's so polite! "Hi I'm Jaemin and you're so sexaaayyy" "I know right!" I replied with the same tune he used " you're so sexay too my friend!" and just like that we clicked, sassy best friends!

Then the two other boys introduced them self " hi I'm Chenle, should I call you noona?" okay that was sudden but " wait who old are you guys?" "I'm 21" replied Jeno, "I'm 20" continued Jaemin, "I'm 19, and Jisung too" I look at the boy who hasn't said anything yet, he must be Jisung and I just couldn't contain myself I looked at Haechan" can I have him" I said pointing at Jisung who looked flustered "and Chenle as well" they all laughed and Haechan just looked at me like wtf is wrong with me. "okay first of all can I hug you?" I looked at Jisung and Chenle who nodded, I gave each a hug 'crying' about their overload cuteness then I squized my eyes and pointed at Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung "if any of you dare to call me nonna, believe me this will be the end of you" poor Chenle got terrified for a second there, since he was the on who asked the question.

After that we just sat there and started talking, it was easy talking to them since they're closer to my age than the other guys, and we got to know each other, we even have an inside joke now, I learned that Chenle is chinese and I was so happy, that way I can practice my chinese with him, and that's when they mentioned that there's still one member I haven't met, he's also chinese, Jeno said he texted him and he'll be her in 5.

They told me a bit about him, he's name is Renjun and he's 21, I recalled that I knew someone named Renjun, also chinese, he went 2 years to our school, grade 10 and 11, the first year he came we weren't really friends but in grade 11 we got very close, the next year there was no sign of him, I tried to reach him, but there was no answer, I wonder what happened to him.

As I was thinking I thought that there's no way that this Renjun could be my Renjun, but when a young man opened the door, I instantly recognized him, even after 4 years I could never forget that face, even though he changed I would still recognize him.