part 2 ⊰⊹

"have you checked the list for tomorrow's meeting?" dream asked, wiping the blood off his knuckles.

"yep everything's ready dream," sapnap replied. they had run into a slight problem with a rogue dealer which dream took care of. they were back on track now.

"great."

dream pulled out his cigarette packet, placing one between his fingers as he lit the tip. he took a quick swig, smoke billowing out of his nose.

"do you have to? we're literally in public." sapnap rolled his eyes, swatting the smoke away as dream shrugged.

the two carried on walking through the busy bulgarian streets, well that was until a certain brunet caught dream's eye.

he had crutches.

fuck.

"uh you know what, carry on, i'll join you in a bit,"

sapnap raised an eyebrow at him, but he continued on his way, leaving dream to go find the boy in the glasses.

he walked towards the brunet, who was busy talking to someone about packaging something. behind him was a makeshift booth sort of thing, with various paintings hung on the wall.

"um, hi excuse me?" he asked. the brunet was still facing away from him, standing behind the counter.

the british man turned around to see a tall man standing in front of him. he was wearing a grey suit that fit him to perfection. his dirty blond hair was a little messy and a cross earring dangling from his left ear.

he had sunglasses over his eyes and a cigarette between his teeth.

he looked really attractive.

and really familiar.

"oh hello there. can i help you? the shorter man asked.

he hasn't recognised me yet...

"i..." dream started. he took his glasses of and promptly placed them in his pockets. he watched the brunet's face morph into a look of recognition.

oh.

"yeah that one..." dream said sheepishly.

"mystery man. we meet again," the brunet said. dream laughed but he stopped when he noticed the man's leg, namely the crutches.

"we really hit you that bad?"

"i mean..." the brunet pointed to his leg, which was in a moon boot as well as the single crutch. he chuckled at the blonds expression.

"fuck i'm really sorry for this,"

"na it's fine, i'll get well within a few days, besides this is nothing," he shrugged it off picking up his shoulder bag from the ground. he gave dream a smile before waving to the person behind the counter.

"you going somewhere?" dream asked, an eyebrow raised.

"mhm i gotta get home so..."

" i can drop you off in my car," dream offered, "it's the least i can do." he insisted.

"no no it's ok, i'll catch the bus."

that was not an option.

"seriously," dream said, stepping forward and grabbing the bag from the shorter man's hands.

"allow me~" he whispered into the brunet's ear before pulling back, holding his shoulder bag

"um okay yeah," the brunet said, a little flustered at their close proximity.