part 7 ⊰⊹

"hi!"

dream waved excitedly when he saw george step out of a bright yellow taxi. he rushed over, engulfing the shorter into a tight hug.

"hi," george breathes out, smiling with a blush on his face at the blond's eagerness to see him.

"i almost thought you wouldn't come georgie," dream pulled him a bit closer, his hands resting on the brunet's hips.

"i almost didn't, so you should be grateful," george teased. dream grinned back at him, making his heart flutter.

"thank you. thank you so much for coming." dream pushed the brit's hair back slightly and gave him a shy kiss on the forehead. he pulled away and stared at the beautiful face in his hands, utterly mesmerised.

god he'd fallen for this man a lot faster than he'd anticipated. it was only chapter 7 and he was already in love.

"so...?" george said, snapping dream out of his daze.

"right, we've got that date to get to." he took george's hand and began walking, dragging the brunet with him.

"get to? you know we have only 5 mins right?"

"yeah i know,"

"and your time starts now," george tapped his wrist pointing at the imaginary watch.

"geez george, pushy much? didn't think you were this eager to go on a date with me."

"me? eager? please you practically begged for this date to happen."

"touché george. now come on, i got no time to waste."

dream pulled george to the edge of the road and looked to both sides before whistling once really loudly.

"what the fuck are you doing-" the brunet stopped when he saw a small black carriage pulled by a horse pull up in front of them.

"your ride sir." the man driving the carriage said with a charming smile.

"this?" george eyed dream skeptically.

"yeah it's convenient, don't ask questions," dream stepped into the open carriage and held out a hand for george.

"okay then..." the brunet climbed in and sat beside the blond, not letting go of his hand.

"great! thank you very much bad. to the restaurant now please."

"ok boss."

the carriage moved forward, at an incredibly slow pace. george wondered how they were going to get anywhere at this rate.

"restaurant?"

"yeah it's a big date . we'll start with some food of course."

"you really think we can eat food in 5 mins?" george raised an eyebrow.

"have some faith georgie" dream held his hand out and placed it under george's shirt, right over the brunet's heart, making him go red.

george pushed the hand away and looked down at his lap.

"yeah whatever..."

dream grinned and slung his arm over the smaller's shoulders.

"tell me something george,"

"yeah?"

"you told me about your dad and how special he is to you,"

"right..."

"is there anyone else in your life who's just as special?"

"are you trying to find out if I'm available dream?" george looked up at the blond, smirking a little.