chapter 8 test flight

Blaza grabbed onto socks arm and dragged he out of the cave. To Immediately see nadwe looking for them. He waited for nadwe to pass by before heading out so he doesn't see them. Blaza then took socks to pull out his wings. After he did so blaza then brought socks to the air scaring hem a bit.

"K socks use your wings this time ok!"

"oh... uh ok I guess I'll try?"

Socks then atchley was using his wings for once and was doing great. As socks was getting quicker blaza would speed up to.

Time skip cus I dont have an idea for this chunk

After 2 hours blaza let socks fly on his own. Socks swash only able to fly straight and up and down. He was still getting used to it. He then ran into wolf and dino hat were gust flying around. He was slightly scared knowing blaza wasn't to far from hem. Socks also didn't know how to stay in the air yet while in place so as he passed by wolf and dino he sed to meet hem at the beach.

When thay got to the beach blaza landed back by a rock near by and started running to them after hideing his wings and tale. As he approached them he was a bit out of breath but now thay wer gust hanging around and talking. Thay then headed back to the cliff to do some more training for the sake of learning to fly better. This time thay wer not flying out like last time cus welp.....ya.

Blaza was gust sitting on the edge of the cliff when he started to slip off. Socks immediately noticed when he saw blaza fall of and went afk hem forgetting he could float. Blaza also forgot he could float as well for some reason but that could have bin bad cus this is not a small cliff at all.

Blaza was gust frozen from the shock of falling and he just stayed away from the edge. He was scared it would happen again so he just watched them flying around teaching socks to fly better and be able to fly in place and tern.

After awhile wolfster and dino left cus socks was able to do all the thing you needed to know to be able to fly so ya.

Socks told blaza to falow hem. It was almost night now. As thay wer flying around the ocean they were talking. Eventually they came across this random building I'm the middle of the  ocean. Socks knew exactly want this place was.

It was now night time and thay went inside the building. Blaza was slightly creeped out cus it was abandoned looking. Socks on the other hand was tarafide but he knew he was safe cus blaza was thare. Thay entered a room with a broken tube in it that's when blaza realized what this place was.  It was the place socks was experimented on.

501 words 

Yet another chapter today yay TwT  I'm slowly running out of ideas now..

All I know is that what happens next won't be that exiteing TwT