chapter 64 laboratory

Meme and tbh were walking in the tunnel witch meme had made with glass so you can see the ocean creatures. Tbh was amazed seeing sharks turtles swordfish and star fish here and there on the glass. He was most excited when he saw the crabs tho. meme holding back laughing was surprised to see tbh acting like he has never bin in the ocean before. He enjoyed seeing tbh being happy like this but why? Like ya he is a close friend like socks but not in the way like blaza and socks are.

Now after mentioning that he started to think about that more. Like he has always shiped socks and blaza even tho at the time he liked socks he never exactly knew why he liked socks awhile back but he understood why socks and Blaza got together easily. They knew each other since they were kids unlike meme. They met meme a few years ago aswell as the rest of the group tho tbh was known a few years before Like middle of high school and then leading to closer friendship with the 2 of them.

But he's getting of track all he knows is that he doesn't like tbh in the way socks and blaza do. That's all he knows. At least what he thinks. The tunnel came to a end after a few hours and tbh was surprised to see a abandoned laboratory of some sort. Tbh fells like he should know this place but wasn't sher. All he knows is it's abandoned. They got inside and he fells like he should know this place but can't get his finger on it.

meme saw that tbh was trying to figure out what place this is so he told hem to follow hem. They entered a room with tubes and tbh saw only one was broken. He went over and saw these spike like things of motible different sizes. Not gust that but the same colors as the ones on socks back and tale. meme turned on some lamps that only need battery's makeing it easier to see. Tbh knew these spikes were most likely socks and looked over at meme.

"Did you do this to hem?!"

"...ya I kinda did..but I truly regret it now and I wish I could bring both of them back but socks atchley loves the fact both of them can now fly. So I'll let them be tho I can tell blaza wants to be normal again but at the same time doesn't so I think I have an idea for that."

Tbh froze at memes idea and thinks it's atchley a good idea as he is right as socks dose love the fact he can fly and what not. Tho meme didn't give hem the powers witch confused the both of them. They knew from the beginning that blaza could levate but didn't know about his over powers. Even so meme thinks that without knowing blaza gave socks the elemental abilities without him noticing but how was it possible is the real thing.

Meme went to a table covered in glass viles and brought motible over. Tbh knew what he was doing and kinda liked the idea as they are doing one out of two things. Opinion one bring blazas personality back for good or they are makeing something to make hem back to hem normal self for a day or up to a week. And what they mean by that is that blaza will have his extremely happy and energetic self and lose all his powers and his wings and what not would disappear for the time.

Tbh said that the second one is the better one so they settled on Opinion two. They don't exactly know what to do so they will probably take awhile to make it work.

A few days went by and both meme and tbh felt like they have created a stronger bond between each other. Tbh was more kind then he was as at first he was messing around with things like a child and he also became slightly more protective when they were mixing things. While meme gust kinda got used to being around hem and would say small things about hem but cutting herself off to not think about the fact he knows that he most likely dose like hem.

After a few days meme had finally got what they hope will make blaza happy for hopefully around a week. They started to run down the tunnel but meme stopped for a moment and started to walk instead. He calt up to tbh who was also now walking and he gust wanted to tell hem so badly but didn't know how to tell him without dieing inside. Tbh knows meme as more of a stay away from me kind of person and he found it weird how he was letting hem close to hem. Like usually everyone is like 3 feet away but tbh was like a foot away.