chapter 68 hung over.

WORNING alcohol is in this chapter cus why not XD I fell bad for blaza in this chapter as I haven't even started writing and I already have plans for next chapter....
______________________________________

Blaza booked it into the bar with unlimited energy at this point and everyone stood there shocked as socks make his wings tale and spikes invisible so le looks normal. Socks ran after hem to make sher he's not going crazy like with the energy he has.

Socks walked in and blaza already was drinking some wine. Socks face palmed hemself cus of blaza being the crazy guy he is sometimes. Tho at the same time he love blaza when he has that personality that makes hem like this and joined hem.

The reast of the ground came in and wasn't expecting socks to drink at all so they quickly asked who won't be drinking and who can drive. Tbh immediately took the driving so that he has a reason to not drink for once.

Socks and blaza were away from the rest of the group hanging out hopeing they don't go crazy for each other. Blaza had already had like 10 glasses of wine within 30 minutes while socks only had like 3. They are definitely different from each other so like with socks only having 3 he's already quite drunk why blaza is still ok at 7.

They were definitely having a blast and by the end of it the party was like 5 hours long. To everyone's surprise socks had alot of wine compared to most of them tho blaza took first place with it for sher.

Drink count for the fun of it XD

Blaza : 96

Oompa:78

Socks: 69

Meme :10

Oof :9

joocie : 9

Wolf: 5

Dino:4

Tbvg :literally passed out after 1.

Tbh: 0

Nadwe and muffin didn't come. For obvious reasons.

On the drive back socks was completely limp leaning on blaza dead weight. Blaza didn't mind tho as he was half awake. Everyone excited socks to not even touch a glass but were surprised he atchley did. They are now kinda expecting socks to like completely lose control hemself and go after blaza but at the same time they are both half asleep.

They got back and socks seems like he needed help as he almost fell motible times. Blaza surprisingly seemed to walk fine like the overs but socks was definitely struggling. Blaza picked socks up on his back and brought hem to his room as socks was about to pass out. Blaza closed the door and socks bit hem weakly as he was falling asleep quickly. Blaza only looked back and put socks on the bed and layed next to hem. He doesn't want to do eneything crazy so he held onto socks and fell asleep quickly to prevent eneything from happening.

Tbh was struggling with meme as he had to keep pushing him away and eventually had to lock hemself in his room so that nothing crazy happens as he believes that socks and blaza are probably having a great time. And he honestly doesn't want to think about it and went to bed like everyone else.

It was the next morning and almost everyone was hung over tho socks and blaza were the worst of it. Socks was hanging over the edge of the bed not feeling that great while blaza was holding onto hem so he doesn't fall off. blaza gust wanted to sleep while socks was gust out of it not wanting to go fru this. Tbh came in to see if they are ok and saw that socks wasn't looking good what so ever. Tbh came back with some cups of water for the two of them and left them be.

Socks tried to get up To go take a shower or something but only fell to the floor.he felt weak and heard some one coming there whay. He didn't care tho as he kinda needs help. Tbh came is as he heard something his the ground and brought some vitamins to try and help them. He saw socks who looked quite dead on the ground with his wings spread out. Tbh never atchley saw his wings spread out completely and was kind ceurios. He grabbed one of his wings spreading it out completely and he didn't expect the wingspan to be like almost 6 feet at the most maby even almost 7 feet. It kinda scared hem with how long the wingspan is but it made sense for if he wants to be able to fly.

He left the vitamins on the counter and left the room still amazed with socks wingspan. Like that's kinda impressive to be honest like how easy is it for hem to use them and aren't they heavy to drag around? He stopped thinking about that for a moment tho and just realized we're they scratched up. He couldn't remember so he went back to see. At that point socks had fell asleep not caring at all that tbh was looking at his wing a few moments ago and like that fell asleep.

Tbh came back in and he was right about there being scratches but also bite marks aswell. Those bite marks were everywhere but also looked old. at one of the areas of the wing was massively beaten up and he went to see if it's the same on the over wing. It was and he was confused on how long ago it must have bin not gust that but he things it was blaza. The only thing is last time he checked his wings the bite marks weren't there and that's from when they were camping on the island and they came out of the water that one night.

Tbh immediately though about this and thinks he knows what happened.

"Did they do ot again?!"

He felt weird thinking about it and quickly left and went to tell the overs about the bite marks on his wings. Meme immediately found it quite...sus. they both are on the same track and left them alone.

Both socks and blaza slept fru the entire day cus of the hang over. Blaza saw socks laying on the ground hopeing he's ok and went over and noticed some vitamins on the counter.  He woke up socks and gave them to hem to hope it'll help. He picked hem up and layed hem on the bed. He's is still surprisingly hung over witch kinda shocked everyone as they never knew how Socks is when he drinks cus they never saw hem do so before. They kinda fell bad for blaza as he will probably be alone for a day or two cus of this and they know he's really interactive with socks compared to everyone else.

Tbh came over rubbing his head a bit aggressively witch he growled in response kinda scaring everyone. Tbh kinda gust froze there incace he will do something while wolf and dino looked at each other for a moment practically saying is he a furry to?

Blaza walked outside to calm down realizing that the thing must be starting to ware off. blaza passed out on a chair outside and woke up being a winged creature again and seeing meme leaning on the door there looking at hem. He felt like he was in trouble or something but luckily isn't.

"So how was it being normal again?"

"I don't really know to be honest but it was fun that's for sher."

"Well let me know if you want to be normal again as I have more of the mixture laying around ok."

"Umm ok........atchley can I have another one?"

"Ya sher if you really want to be normal for I did longer than it's fine."

"Ok thx"

Blaza stayed there till meme came back and almost immediately took it. He once again felt extremely tired and fell asleep quickly.

Blaza woke up the next morning getting poked by some one and looked over to see socks. He smiled lightly bit closed his eyes seeing its still dark out but felt hemself get picked up.

Blaza honestly doesn't feel like doing eneything right now so he fell asleep while on socks back. Blaza  woke up in the cave and socks was nowhere to be seen.

1394 words.

Everyone guess what chapter is next!!!!!!!!! >:D