chapter 75 medication.

Socks only seemed so happy witch wasn't to much out of what he remembered. He honestly just feels like he's more like hemself now that socks found hem but at the same time felt like something else came back.

The guilt....the guilt of killing all those people awhile back. The only things he was was a monster that's out there to kill. A monster he can't escape from. Something keeping hem from being who he atchley is. Something that's quickly makeing hem stop being playful...

Just then he snapped back to reality in a shocked expression. Socks was just holding onto hem as he was still in his arms tho barley. He lat socks back to the ground makeing hem confused. He wasn't sher if blaza is ok or not as he was so playful and happy a minute ago.

He walked over to hem to see if he's ok but only got a stare from hem but his eyes were black again and dripping something black. He has no clue what's happening and left felling like that's probably the best option. Tho he might come back cus it almost looked like he was hungry or something so he might aswell come back with food or something like that.

Blaza pov.

He looked back at Socks kinda upset but wanted hem to leave. Luckily he did overwise he might get killed as he started to get the urge to kill after getting those thoughts. He just wants to keep overs safe as he knows he has ruined many family's by accident because of this. He's been trying for the past two weeks to create somekind of medicine to help hem with this but still hasn't but came close.

He went outside to find new things to use and found 4 or 5 now thing's to work with. One of witch was this flower he saw witch in general took a bite out of for the fun of it and being cerios and hungry. He then realized the could only find one so he gathered some seeds from it and the dirt from where hi picked it so he can grow more of them.

He was lucky to see it grows in a dark area and with alot of humidity. He planted then and hid them away but came back to the original flower. He took off a pedal and went to see what he can do with it. He mixed it with some kinds of fruit and vitamins and stuff atchley used to make medicine and what not. All he was trying to do is make somekind off pills he can use to stop the infecting thing from takeing over as he just wants to be normal again but again he likes the fact he has the wings and powers so this is his only option.

He also forgot that he stole some viles that made hem normal from meme incase he ever wanted to be normal again or just in genrle use it for studying to see if he can find what was used to make it so he had his old personality back when he takes it.

He honestly just realized at this moment how interested he is with all this as he never saw hemself being someone who tries to make medicine and stuff like that. Tho at the same time he's doing this for hemself so he's more safe to be around. And he knows he can't make to much of this kind of stuff in a day cus he would have to take it immediately and if he has to many medical chemicals in the home made pills it can make hem sick as he done that before while doing this.

He did make one with the flower that was really close but he still can't get it. At this point it's becoming frustrating but he knows that over so many years medicine has evolved meaning changing how to make it and so it becomes harder. So with that makeing a medicine for hem in pedicure is going to be hard.

Socks pov the next day.

Socks calt some chicken so blaza can more likely hunt them down as it will probably be more fun for hem that whay. He slowly came into the cave to see blaza at a deck like thing trying to create somekind of medicine. Socks quickly found a box to put the chickens in and went over to see what he's doing.

No pov.

Socks saw that blaza was not even careing that he's there. Most likely cis he's to focused on what he's doing. He wants to help but yet again he doesn't know how to do stuff like that the only over one he knows is meme. But meme shouldn't be doing this kind of thing as he has no medical degree. Yet again blaza doesn't aswell. And again meme would have no clue what he's doing so he's better off doing this on his own.

Honestly there's not much eneyone can do to hel-

848 words

Cliff hanger ya!!

Fun fact I went on a yellow water slide called dubble trouble then on one called Cliff hanger so XD

the yellow one was next to a orange one called loop the loop XD

I can't escape blazafor1 can't I.....