chapter 51. remember me...

WORNING this chapter dose get slightly emotional and as I made a drawing thinking of this chapter I atchley started to break down myself...

Everyone thinks socks is crazy for what he did to help blaza. They know he likes him while only laff,tbh and meme know they are atchley together. Tho they know that blaza is sometimes controlled but at the same time that doesn't stop him from letting hem die alone out in the middle of nowhere.

Socks was obviously weak from being electricaucated but dosen't care.All he knows blaza should be ok but they still don't know.

Meme came down in slight pain aswell as wolfster and they are all concerned about blaza at this point. Will he atchley be ok like they think. Socks is obviously not doing quite great and is at the urge of passing out but isn't letting that happen. It's like hes fighting to stay awake incase blaza isn't ok so he can be there.
_______________________________________

Blaza isn't going good whatsoever and he feels like his going to fall asleep but cant to pain and hes also forceing hemself to stay awake or he'll be gone in almost a insistent. He wants to keep living but it seems like the world wants hem dead...well this time he can blame hemself.

He wants socks to be there but went to talk but only felt a sudden shock that stayed causing more pain making hem have  a slight scream and start to cry lightly. He was trying to smile fru the pain but couldn't.
_______________________________________

Everyone suddenly heard a slight scream knowing something's wrong and started booking it up the stairs. Dino and wolfster helped socks as hes still to weak to move on his own.

They got there and blaza only looked more in pain and immediately got pain killers to hope it would help a bit. Wolfster and dino felt socks trying to get closer and let hem be closer to hem. Tbh quickly ran out and got a chair for socks knowing he won't be leaving no matter what they do knowing blaza will do something to keep them away.

Socks and blaza only looked at each other and socks only saw pain and almost no hope aswell as looking scared. Everyone started heading out but meme,tbh,wolf and dino. They all knew that socks and blaza are unsepretble almost and they saw how clingy socks was when blaza wanted to stay away for the protection of everyone.

They left them be and after around 3 hours socks was able to walk around and what not again. Socks looked away to look at the time and looked back suddenly seeing all hope leave blaza all at once as he had his head flop down. He suddenly started to talk out of nowhere as socks started to break down knowing why.

"I...I.i.ll..b.be...f...ine...s..oc.k.s..... I.. won't...l..lea.v..y..o.u...s.so..s.s.so.on..... I.. wo..n.t...le..t.t...h..at...h.h..ha..p-"

Blaza passed out and they both know there's only like a 3% chance of life. Socks was brakeing down holding onto blaza not caring hes getting electrocuted again. He listened to his hart beat as it was slowing down...

547 words

So ya I have a massive headache and thought of this chapter... here's the drawing I was talking about.

Oh ya and he is shaking so you know that so ya

Also won't be back till the 19th but might squeeze in a few chapters if possible.