chapter 89 love is broken

Socks was practically having a mental breakdown when meme came back and meme just held onto hem feeling bad knowing he just saw his loved one kill hemself infront of hem. He saw the cuts on his wings that were still bleeding and took somekind of gas to knock hem out to sew the cuts so they don't get worse if he Flys cus it he Flys and even tho they are heald they would rip more over time. So he has to sew them so they stick together and not get worse.

Some of them came in the room to check on socks and went to ask what happened but meme said to not mention it and instead gave them a location. They went there and immediately got the story in no time at all. They grabbed the body just realiseing the wings were cut off and brought them aswell.

Dino felt a chill that bothered hem quite alot and it kept repeating and he started to freak out and passed the body to wolf who was fully revived now. Immediately the chills went to hem and they all kept passing it around at till they just knew blaza dosen't want to come back. Did they care tho no cus the first thing they are doing is bringing hem to someone to calm hem down and get over this.

The first thing they did is sew the wings on before starting the revival process without meme as he seems scared of hem at this point.

Honestly they don't have mutch to do cus they've delt with hem how meny times now?
______________________________________

Socks has just been silent this entire time and he can't get his mind of of this. He was curled up in a ball on a bed and he just doesn't was to talk. He barely payed attention to hemself not realizing the new dragon features growing on hem. He just doesn't know what to do.

One day tbh came to talk to hem to make sher he's ok and he didn't talk at all. Tbh asked if he wanted to walk in the forest a bit and get a stretch and surprisingly he atchley got up. Almost immediately you could see his wings were cut makeing it hard for hem to fly without pain. They just walked around for a bit before socks suddenly ran off trying to fly but fail.

He immediately got back up tho and honestly tbh didn't know if this was a good thing or not. Socks kept trying till he evenchly got in the air but he was obviously in alot of pain. Even so he pushed through the pain and flew off towards the ocean. He stopped at the island he started a fire in and walked around seeing the ashes floating around when he takes a step. It obviously was burned out awile ago.

He kept walking around and he found somekind of stone. It was a dark blue and black stone. It was glowing a slight bit as he realized and he put it in his pocket. He quietly released that his boots are now black and white gradient cus of the ashes but he didn't really care. He started to run and he saw that the ashes were flying everywhere giving hem the idea to fly around with them. He had his regrets but he definitely had a fun time tho.

He was covered in ashes so he went for a swim in the water and he realized it was night. He just floated in the water looking at the stars till he fell asleep.

608 words

Ok uhhhh I haven't touched this book since socks birthday so-

2 months almost-

Just a quick update for this