chapter 39 a fight away

Blaza woke up pulling hemself closer to socks as hes a bit cold. Blaza didn't even realize that meme and tbh were awake already and were just looking at there phones. Tbh looked up a bit and was able to tell that blaza woke up tbh remained silent while watching to se if his ship has came together or not.

Yes tbh ships socks and blaza in this and he ships hemself with meme. He also ships dino and wolfster even though they hate each other tho they seem quite atched to one another.

Blaza just sat thare whating for socks to wake up. While wateing tho he was lightly drawing circles on his back. He felt tired again after awhile tho socks was just starting to wake up. Socks put his head up enough to see tbh looking at them and immediately let his head drop. Socks got up and headed out and the overs followed hem out but meme kept following while blaza and tbh stayed behind.

Blaza was watching tbh struggle making a fire and came over to help. Blaza did this hand twerle thing that sparked a flame and forced it towards the fire place. Tbh was impressed not knowing he had the capability of doing that as he forgot that he was the one to revive meme. Blaza just watched the fire not taking or looking away from it.tbh got a quick picture as the sun was still rising and the way the light of the fire was hitting blaza made hem look cool.

He kinda looks upset about something bit its probably because they haven't really been awhay from the cave and cliff

He kinda looks upset about something bit its probably because they haven't really been awhay from the cave and cliff. So tbh didn't think much about it as he knows they'll be fine now and be able to take a break from pain even though blaza broke his arm. He'll be fine.

Meanwhile with meme and socks

Socks was exporeing a bit not knowing meme is behind hem. When socks ternd around and saw meme he almost hurt hem in defense as hes obviously was slightly traumatized from beforehand. He almost immediately calmed down tho while meme stood there in slight shock. He already knew how dangerous blaza was and couldn't compare that to socks cus he doesn't know what he could do. He knows that socks has elemental possibilities but doesn't know eney over then copy and paste practically.

Then a random thought came to hem.

He knew how socks became like this but how did blaza end up like this? That thought made hem stop walking and just froze.

"Socks?"

"What?!"

Socks seems to be in a bad kind of mood currently and just immediately stopped talking.

" meme you were going to say something?"

" ya but you seemed like your in a bad mood and didn't want to bother you."

"You know it's fine right. Its probably just the fact that I'm away from where I'm used to. Like the cliff and cave."

"oh ok. Welp I know how you became like this..."

"Well ya no kidding"

"But the thing is how did blaza und up like this?"

Socks stopped walking as he never thought about it till now.

"I..I.i honestly don't know?! I woke up one day and he told me about it and that's all I know... tho I did see how like a week before like a year ago he almost drowned and ran off and was revived by nad-"

Realization hit hem then. Did nadwe make hem like this!?!?

585 words

So I won't be active much for a few weeks as I'm going to be traveling like crazy for a bit so ya. Most of the areas have no resepson so I wont have data to use and weight so TwT all I can do is animate on flipaclip for a bit so ya.

All my books are on palse for now but they will continue dont worry.