chapter 73 fell better?

Blaza is obviously not OK and they don't know what's happening. Blaza is still awake but looks sick like extremely sick. He was laying on the side of the bed partially hanging off the edge. Socks obviously isn't going to leave so the 3 of them had to drag hem out.

Just before the door was closed blazas over eye went black and curled up in somekind of pain. Socks tried to get out of there grip but couldn't so he bit wolf's hand hard enough for it to bleed but he only grabbed on tighter to not let hem get away. He didn't care that he's bleeding they just need to separate them for awhile not knowing that the walls of the egg like thing was considered separating them.

Blaza only thought in his mind on why they are takeing socks away as he needs hem. He hasn't seen hem or almost two weeks and almost immediately after seeing him again they dragged hem away. He could barely handle staying alone eneymore and started to get the fear of being alone again but slowly started to sob but soon started to full on cry as he's scared as he can move and is separated from the one he loves. He just wants to be around hem is it really that big of deal!?

Socks suddenly heard a light sound of crying knowing that blaza is probably needing hem or someone to help hem. Socks wings went a light blue before snapping opened makeing a loud snap sound and got away. Instead of going after socks they needed to make sher wolf's hand is ok from the bite.

Socks ran into the room jumping ontop of blaza and hugged hem. Blaza was in a really bad state currently but got the energy to hug back quite aggressively not letting Socks go. Socks was in slight pain but understood as they shouldn't be separated.

Meme came down wondering what that snap sound was and saw the group of 3 in the hallway and was confused. He heard light crying from down the hallway somewhere and went to see if everything is ok or not.he completely forgot that socks and blaza were in that room and wanted to make sher they are ok not caring about socks ontop of blaza but then realized blaza had black tears.  He lightly taped socks shoulder saying he's hear and quickly got off of blaza but blaza wasn't letting go so socks had to push blaza off of hem.blaza opened his eyes enough to see they are black aswell and meme was confused on what happened. He told blaza to look around incase its just the tears but it wasn't.

At this point he's confused as if blasa will be fine or not and hasn't realized how sick he is from the egg thing. When meme did realize tho he fell limp onto the bed almost falling off. There could be meny reasons why he's like this but it could only be things they don't know about.

Socks only held onto hem as he was close to falling off the bed and if he does he might get knocked out. Meme left the room to see if there's somekind of medicine they can give to blaza to see if it will help so he can at least be able to talk about if there's eneything he knows of why he might be like this as he is the only source to get the real information about eney of this.

Socks pulled blaza back onto the bed awhay from the edge and realized he had a slight shocked expression that socks found weird. Socks quickly ran to the kitchen and got ice and came right back hopeing ice might help. By the time got back blaza was sitting up with his head in his hand. He slowly looked over at the door where socks was and looked as if socks was going to kill hem. Socks closed the door and walked over but blaza quickly got up and flew to the overside of the room.

Socks was confused. Did blaza forget who he is or something? Is this a new kind of thing that's controlling hem? Socks went invisible and made smoke as he went behind hem to make it look as if he telaported away or something. Socks reapered behind blaza hugging hem from behind. Blaza flipped out flying around the room but slowly calmed down after awhile. Socks rubbed his head hopeing to keep hem calm. He wiped away the black tears from a while ago and backed away slowly.

Blaza stood there still black eyed but slowly went normal wich blaza passed out not sher on what's happening.

794 words

Ok so I think I'll stop writing this book for a bit and take a break for a few days and work on my over ones like the oneshot book and oceans pride.

So you know in not discontinuing it just takeing a break.