chapter 77 why am i like this ?

Socks woke up and heard blaza say sorry to something. He got up but felt dizziness overwhelming hem. He walked over to a wall and leaned on it to how dizzy he is and turned a corner and saw blaza holding a chicken in his hand but dropped it at the sight of hem.

Blaza started to walk towards hem but was creating a blue orb that must be somekind of soul power. Blaza fru it at Socks and it hit hem in the chest and made hem float there. Socks was in obvious pain and started letting out small sobs that caused more pain slowly leading hem to full on cry.

______________________________________

Blaza heard something he doesn't want to hear. He quietly tried to take control before its to late witch he almost got hemself killed by the controlled side of hem while trying to get control again. When he finally got control he thought he was to late as socks was laying there barley makeing eney movement makeing hem worried. Blaza quickly grabbed one of his papers with recipes he made trying to make his pill. Tho before that he made a healing orb and made socks hold it so he won't die while he's makeing one of his pills that will hopefully help.

He was makeing it in a rush so he did triple check he didn't add to much of eneything. Tho he did see the flower he used to make his pill and grabbed a petel from it to see if the affect will be stronger. He finished the pill and hoped that socks is able to take it with how weak he is. And on the unlucky side he was to weak. Once again blaza started to fell sick as he had to force hem to take it. blaza could see that socks wanted to take the pill but was to weak. Blaza patted his head before takeing some chopsticks and put it in the back of his mouth and took a glass of water and made hem tak that aswell after flipping hem on his back so it's easier. At first he was choking a bit at first but finally got it not to long after.

Blaza just held socks feeling sorry for hem having to get forced to take the pill cus being to weak. blaza held hem close and going full healing mode felling hemself weaken as he's not the strongest to be able to take this power and not eating for who knows howlong over then the time he took a bite out of the flower. He's just trying to keep socks alive as he doesn't need to die twice....well not yet more likely.

Socks got enough energy to hug blaza after a few minutes tho blaza was zoned out as he should take a break at this point and regain his own energy. Socks used the energy he has to get hemself to the couch and layed on it to get away from blaza so he doesn't kill hemself for hem.He went to sleep to hopefully get rid of the dizziness.

Blaza was still sitting there not knowing that socks left hem. After awhile he snapped out of it and got up to finish off with the chicken. He got it cleaned off and ready to cook and started a fire. Luckily it's becoming night so it won't overheat the cave as it becomes freezing at night in that cave compared to the over one that he used live in with socks.

He kept an eye on the chicken and as the smell came in more hungry he realized he is as he was slowly starting to realize the pain. It came to a point he had to grab a chair to sit in so he won't calaps into the fire. Like who knew a smell can lead to such pain. It was almost done when socks woke up and saw that blaza looked like he's in pain.

*why the hell do i smell chicken what the hell!?!?!*

Socks came over to see if he is ok and blaza is definitely in pain but socks was still dizzy so he can't do mutch to help. blaza took the chicken off the fire and got it cut up to eat witch it was finished in no time with the tow of them being like this. blaza seams to be in less pain and is looking tired now while socks look sick or something like that.

Socks left to go back to his cave but blaza wanted hem to stay and used hem getting almost killed as an excuse. Socks sighed and layed on the couch witch blaza sat next to hem looking slightly upset. He didn't bother it tho as he is still hurt and only is slowly starting to fell the pain again. Socks then asked blaza if he's ok hemself. Blaza looked over at hem lightly rubbing his cheek while forcing hem to look at hem.