chapter 95 night stars of an attack

Somewhat abuse? Idk what to call it but I'll call it abuse

It was finlay 12 and socks was just laying on the floor waiting for blaza to come and get hem out of there. Hesides he doesn't want to go out alone. Besides it's more dangerous for hem if he gose alone. Like at least if he felt safe using his fire ability he would go alone but he dosen't trust it. Like how meny times has he burned hemself with it now-

Blaza came in close to 12:20 asking if he's ready to go outside. Socks stood up and walked over seeing all the lights have been turned off so his eyes don't burn out. Blaza couldn't see that well tho so socks kinda needed to drag hem down the stairs carefully so he wouldn't fall. Again blaza could have just levitated down but he was definitely tired making it hard for hem to probably.

He slowly brought hem down and was seeing everything quite clearly to being in the dark for so long. He slowly brought blaza out the door and he could see like if he has night vision or something. He looked back at blaza who looked half asleep leaning on the door frame. Socks wasn't going to go anywhere without hem so he stayed there till blaza snapped back to reality.

Blaza started going down the stairs and walked towards the beach. Socks followed after and was on high alert in case. Blaza could tell the burn hasn't gotten much better since he went to hide in his room. It's probably cus he didn't eat that much so he has a lack of energy.

They were walking along the shore and it was getting obvious that blaza was getting tired. Socks asked if he wanted to go back but he didn't want to as they should both be out more then they already are. After awhile blaza was struggling to stay up and almost looked like he was limping.

Socks sped up a bit to catch up and put hemself under blazas arm. Almost immediately blaza fell limp and socks held onto hem. Blaza was half asleep at this point so socks carefully and slowly made his way to the cave. By that time blaza had completely passed out. Socks just sat there for a few minutes before getting up. He went to the entrance of the cave and stood there looking at the stars. He slowly walked out and went to fly but immediately fell over. The burnt wing was to weak to take off.

He looked up at the cliff and back at the stars but then the moon that suddenly calt his eye. It was a pale blue and shining more then normal. It was also a full moon. He kinda just zoned out. He started walking forwards without realizing it. At least not till he was nee deep in the water. Water started to flood his boots so he went back over to where the cave is and found his way to the cliff before takeing his boots off. He had his classic socks on underneath it obviously. Like it's a trademark of his why would he not have them?

 Like it's a trademark of his why would he not have them?

he just sad there not really doing much but was honestly happy to see the stars again. Like he loves the night and all but he hates his burn. He dosen't want overs seeing it. he barely even wants to be around blaza with it. He would literally do anything to get rid of it or go back in time or something. Like just aneything.