chapter 28 flying once again

Blaza was struggling a bit cus of being partly paralyzed. Tho he didn't really care cus socks is there incase something happens tho the opposite happened instead. Socks purposely bumped into blaza makeing them both start falling to the water. Blaza gave socks a death glare but with a hint of the fact hes scared. Blaza tried to use his wings to catch onto the air tho that snapped his right wing/ angel like one. When socks herd the crack of blazas wing he immediately started panicking while blaza was completely freaking out. Socks calt hemself onto the air and grabbed blaza mid air cus ya. Tho when socks grabbed blaza it was by the arms almost popping them out of the sockets.

At this point blaza just needed to get away from socks for awhile. At night while socks was asleep blaza ran off. He kept running cus he doesn't want to be seen for awhile. He eventually got tired and leaned on a tree and immediately fell to the ground. He was breathing quickly and was extremely tired. He didn't care about how tired or how much this might impact him he got back up and started running again. He was desprit to get away and was running for another 2 hours. He felt like dieing cus of running none stop of 2 hours. He practically clasped mid run and passed out. He wasn't passed out for long tho.

He immediately got back up and ran again. He didn't even care at this point as it now felt like he was getting pulled. He eventually found a cut down part of the forest with blood everywhere. Lots of it looked fresh and was still warm.

Blaza was scared of the site but walked in not thinking

Blaza was scared of the site but walked in not thinking. He kept walking around but was suddenly stabbed in the back and fel to the ground and pretended to pass out. He was flipped over and was cut on his face then got a slash across his arm. He couldn't take it and attacked back.

If you don't remember the chapter new cat then go re read it cus this might help you Imagine what happened here in a bit.

Blaza backed up to see meme there with an axe. They stayed quiet for a moment before blaza spoke up in anger.

"YOU REALLY THINK HURTING ME WILL HELP YOU! I HAVE ENOUGH YOU MEME YOUR TIMES UP!.........................THINK FAST!"

Suddenly meme blinked and blaza was gone

Suddenly meme blinked and blaza was gone. Blaza attacked from behind immediately pinning meme to the ground. Blaza wasn't knowing what he was doing. Suddenly meme was dead...

Blaza was scared and mad while sad at the same time

"Did I just...is meme gone!? No he tried to kill me it's fine. Right?! What will socks think of this?! Should I be scared."

"Am I a monster?!"

Blaza didn't know what to think about this as he just killed one of his friends. He didn't even mean to even hurt hem tho something made hem. Blaza ran off once again.

Blaza ran at till day time and he has at least ran 6 miles or more. He was long gone now and don't remember the whay back. He was now lost in the middle of nowhere and didn't know what to do. He felt a poke in his shoulder that felt like a needle right before going limp but was still awake.  He was picked up by 2 members of the group and was shoved into a car. He eventually passed out but he woke up by getting shoved into another car that was smaller and socks was thare in that one to. socks looked tarafide and sad at the same time at till blaza was frowned into the car. Socks immediately clinged onto blaza and wasn't letting go.

Thay came to a sudden stop and the daed body of meme was frown in aswell. Socks and blaza stayed in shock tho blaza was more on the scared side and it looked obvious that he was the one to kill hem. Socks suddenly looked over at blaza slowly.

"Blaza did..you do this?!"

Blaza just nodded slightly and backed awhay. Socks also backed awhay in shock tho as blaza would never do something like that. Even to meme but he atchley killd hem?!. Socks slowly moved closer to blaza who was now crying at this point. Whenever socks would get to close to blaza he would back off. At the same time he wants to be closer to socks but was worried that he might kill him to.

Socks was concerned about blaza now  and he knew if he got close to hem he would back off. Socks then tackled blaza and pinned hem to the wall so he couldn't Escape. Suddenly blaza bit socks as hard as he could on he neck. He didn't know why the neck out of all places tho. Blaza broke the window of the car and jumped out and ran off again. Socks chased after hem tho.

There was to meny trees there so socks couldn't fly around after hem and keep running after blaza. Blaza slowly started to slow down but suddenly collapsed. Socks got over to hem and really started to panic now as blaza looked almost lifeless as he used to mutch energy over the night. Socks found a open place in the forest and flew out with blaza.

Socks got them to the group house within 1 hour cus he was so desperate to keep hem alive. The group just stared at hem as he just busted in breathing quickly. Laff immediately went over and saw how bad blaza looked. The group fought that socks fond hem out somewhere like this and didn't think twice. Laff stared at socks in shock.

Laff"How is he still alive!"

Socks" I dont know?"

Tbh" quick question do you know where meme is I'm worried about hem?.

Socks"....hes..dead."

Tbh"WHAT!"

Everyone looked over at socks after that and were now shocked then having an idea on that happened.

1016 words

So ya there's this for today for the AU but a one shot today later probably.