chapter 80 i must help.

Blaza slowly came over to the overs trying to think of a way to revive as meny of them as possible. Blaza knew that joocie had oompa arnt coming back...or laff as...blaza killed hem hemself...let's not talk about why laff isn't coming back tho....

Blaza can tell the hem or socks did something to hem calsing hem to kill most of the group. Thing is socks would never want to hurt eneyone on purpose unless it's in defense. Blaza honestly doesn't want to be involved in this but he has to find a whay to calm socks down so he can have it so socks has control again.

He tried to sneak away but nadwe saw hem and asked where he's going. Immediately the over 4 looked over at hem. Blaza looked upset but said the truth instead of lieing.

"I'm going to try and calm socks down. I'm probably the only one who can calm hem down and I'm going to risk myself for you all besides....I'm the only one he would have at least a little trust in..."

Tbh
"Well we are com-"

Blaza turned around forceing them away from hem hopeing he didn't hurt them mutch more then socks already did. Pushed them into a room that's empty and looked it. Luckily there's no windows in there overwise they would easily broken out. He looked back over at the room he locked them in and left ignoring the dead body's on the ground.

Blaza honestly is scared about this and dosen't want to deal with it hemself but has to. He can't have every one of his friends die cus of this. There were areas that he felt like getting watched and at the same time felt like he's about to get controlled. He took it as a sign that socks is somewhere around and became more alert to every where possible and sound.

Blaza suddenly stopped and floated in place slowly turning around nervesly. He saw socks standing there with someone behind hem.blaza backed up quickly at till it was a edge of a small cliff. He was scared to the point he couldn't levitate anymore and was forced to stand on his hurt leg. He felt like calapsing but wasn't going to.

He quickly made hemself look not as scared so that socks wouldn't attack hem. He spread out his wings showing he's probably stronger witch he is and tried acting like you would if you were trying to scare a bare away tho without makeing eney sounds.

"Socks just calm down! I don't want to hurt you! And I don't think you want to hurt me aswell

"Socks just calm down! I don't want to hurt you! And I don't think you want to hurt me aswell."

Socks remained silent only tilting his head slightly. Suddenly socks turned around and pushed away whoever was behind hem. Socks ran towards hem.blaza immediately moved out of the way knowing that socks was going for an attack.

Socks tried to catch hemself but cus of his wing was usable to and fell into the water. Blaza slowly looked over the edge as he thought he herd a crack like sound before water. Socks was looking desperate to get out of the water as it looks like something is dragging hem down. He was trying use his wings to get out but that wasn't happening as he's brakeing them more.

Blaza dosen't get why he won't stop using his wings as it obviously hurts. He doesn't want hem in that extreme pain so he came down carefully hoping socks won't pull hem into the water and drownd hem. He was flying above socks letting out his hand but socks only stared at hem. Just then socks was pulled under and blaza dived under not wanting to lose hem. Blaza grabbed his wrist and started to use his levitation power to drag hem up to the surface but he felt something pulling back.

Blaza lit up his wings and saw that there's a tentacle like thing wrapping around both of socks legs. Blaza was quickly running out of air but didn't want to let socks get taken away. He doesn't know what to do eneymore and can only chose one option out of two. One he let's socks go or two he can risk his entire life for socks. Blaza was in such a panic He couldn't decide what he wanted to do.

Just as he was about to breathe in water everything froze. He quickly let go and got air before going back under the water and getting a sharp rock and cutting the tentacles off socks. Just then everything was back to moveing and blaza got socks out of the water. Socks was obviously not getting controlled eneymore and was panicking as he doesn't know how to get the tentacles off hem.

He then realized blaza was there and immediately ran over to hem. Socks clinged onto hem not separating and blaza only held hem close knowing what he's going fru. Socks wasn't going to let go eneytime soon but he honestly doesn't care.

They were just sitting there at till blaza noticed that socks was lightly soding. He was lightly rubbing socks head trying to calm hem down and honestly he felt like it was makeing things worse. Socks started to say on repeat and quietly that he has messed up. Witch he did but not at the same time. Socks knows that he has killed some of the members of the group and doesn't know how to handle it.

Blaza only wants to calm hem down so he did. It was surprisingly easier then expected but that's only a good thing. Socks slowly went limp as he fell asleep and blaza gently sat down still holding hem. He felt relieved on the fact that he calmed hem down but will have to tell hem how to keep under control the next day.

981 words

Ok for those who don't know I got Twitter so TwT