Thirty

The large lump in James throat was hard to ignore as he watched Mona pack her things. His heart shattered with every piece of clothing she stuffed in her luggage. He didn't want her to leave and neither did Joy despite their little mishap.

"Mona, you know You know you don't have to go," James remarked.

Mona took a moment to glance at James. She could see the sadness written all of his face. Although parts of her wanted to stay, She had to do what was best for her.

"I'm sorry, I will be back to visit I promise," she stated.

James walked up to her and grabbed her face in the palm of his hands. He landed a sweet tender kiss to her lips. The warmth of his breath and the feeling of his little hairs from his mustache on her top lip made her moist. Memories from days ago came flooding her memory as she deepened the kiss allowing his tongue entry.

James quickly picked her up causing her to break away from there intimate moment quickly.

"One last time," he whispered against her lips before she could interject.

Mona's face answered for her as he crashed his lips on hers again causing a moan to escape from her mouth into his. James ran his hands all over her body never breaking the kiss for air. It wasn't until a knock at the door did.

"That might be my mom," Mona hopped out of his arms causing James to sigh loudly.

Mona flashed an apologetic look as she headed toward his door to check for her mom and to her surprise it was.

"Hey ma," she answered.

"Hey, you ready?" She wondered.

"Yes, just wait for me in the car I'm almost finished," Mona instructed.

"Okay baby," Mrs. Wright nodded as she turned on her heels and headed back to her car.

Mona turned to see James standing behind her causing her to jump.

"You scared me," Mo laughed nervously.

"Tell her you're not going," James spoke seriously.

"What?" Mona was confused.

"Don't leave Mona, we can work on this together. I love you more than you know. I love you s-s-so much. Please baby!" James begged on the brink of tears.

Mona headed back to the room as James followed in tow.

"I can't. It won't be healthy and you'll regret it," Mona started.

"Why did you give up on us Mo? Huh? Why?" James wondered. "I begged you to forgive me and give me another chance."

"James not now... I can't have this conversation with you!" Mona refused as she continued to pack.

"Please Mona! I just need to know why you won't give us another chance?" James began to cry.

Mona looked over at him with tears in her eyes.

"I dont deserve you okay? I don't! Just like you didn't deserve me. We just weren't meant for each other anymore James. You fucked up and so did I. The damage is too far gone for repair. We wouldn't work okay?" Mona cried too.

"You don't know that baby. You don't know that," James shook his head.

He walked toward her and began kissing her tears away the more he cried.