Thirty-Six

Six months later...

James wrapped his arms around Mona as she looked out on of the balcony of their master bedroom overlooking the beautiful landscape view in Atlanta, Georgia. She took in his scent as she enjoyed her husbands embrace. Throughout the last six months, James and Mona had gone through virtual therapy together as a couple while James resided in Denver. Mona was actively in psychotherapy to cope with her anxiety and ptsd. James completely ditched the coke and the cigarettes to better himself for his marriage and his daughter. Life was beautiful for the two of them. They enjoyed each other's company and had become the best of friends within the last six months. The two of them often spent time doing FaceTime dates and on the phone whenever James wasn't in a meeting. Now that they had finally closed on their home, Mona had plans to return back to school full time.

Mona shivered slightly under Jame's embrace. It was a nice 64 degrees although Christmas was three weeks away. Atlanta weather was definitely bipolar. He kissed on her neck softly, his breath sending chills down her spine. Mona closed her eyes enjoying his touch as her knees grew weak.

"Ima fuck you on this patio," he spoke dirty in her ear.

"Go head and bless the house," Mona smirked.

James chuckled. Joy was somewhere off enjoying the two-story 4 bedroom home that they had. Although she didn't want to leave Denver, she eventually got adjusted to the new school system and even made a few friends.

"How long do we have before the house warming?" James questioned.

"I told everyone 7...it's 6:30," Mona laughed.

"Perfect timing," he smirked.

Mona hiked her dress up revealing her bare rear.

"I love it when you don't wear no panties," James smirked.

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah..." he added while smacking her cheeks.

Mona winced in pain followed by a soft moan as his lips replaced where his hand once hit. His tongue slithered its way between her crack as Mona gripped the rail. Her back arched in response as he cupped her cheeks and started feasting on her ass. She loved it when he did that.

"Yesss.." She moaned and grabbed his head pushing him further.

"Like that?" He asked quickly taking a quick breath.

"Yesss daddy," Mona encouraged.

Her moans echo'd beautifully causing him to stand at full attention. He couldn't wait any longer and stood to his feet and turned her around picking her up swiftly. Mona slid down with ease adjusting to him fully as she let her back rest against the rail, hands around his neck for leverage.

"Bounce on this dick," he demanded while slapping her ass repeatedly with his free hand as his other supported her her back.

"Fucckkk this dick is so damn good!" Mona cried out.

"Yeah?" He panted as he watched.

"Eyes on me..." Mona demanded as she gripped his neck.

"Mmm choke me baby," James moaned.

Mona continued bouncing for as long as her frame would allow before she started growing weak. James had become so in tune with her body and already knew she was close to tapping on. He gripped her hips sending her ruthless shots the moment she left his neck go and held onto the railing for support.

"FUCKKKKK!" Mona screamed as she pushed him out squirting immediately on the floor.

"You so fucking nasty!" James moaned while patting his dick on her clit.