Thirteen continued...

He sat there with the dozen of roses in his hand. He felt the tears cascading down his eyes a he picked one petal off the roses one by one.

She loves me...she loves me not

James sniffed softly as he wiped away his tears. How could he be this stupid to believe that she would show up. He shook his head and dropped the flowers to the ground as he began swinging. He let the wind kiss his cheeks as he soared higher in the air. The first time in a while, he felt free until he felt finger tips press against his back.

James looked back in mid air and saw Mona standing there. He immediately hopped off the swing as his body came crashing to the ground.

"Oh my God...are you ok?" Mona rushed over.

James hopped to his feet and grabbed Mona by her face and pressed his lips against hers. Should he had asked her first? Maybe, but he didn't care. He needed to feel her lips and her taste again. He missed her more than she could imagine.

James slipped in his tongue as he grabbed her body close to him. A soft moan slipped from Mona's mouth causing him to pick her up immediately. The two of them fought for dominance the more and more the kiss grew intense. James grabbed a handful of her ass and broke the kiss for air as Mona panted softly in his ear. He then crashed his mouth in her neck and began sucking on it.

"James.." she called softly.

James ignored her as he continued creating wet circles with his tongue on her neck. His member started rising the more and more she begged to get his attention. He needed her right here right now.

"It's the par-

"So" he responded quick and licked in between her cleavage.

Mona grabbed his face as she hopped down from his arms. She stared into his eyes as he gave her an intense look back. The look of anticipation and seduction resonated in them. It created a puddle in Mona's panties. James looked at her from head to toe slightly biting his bottom lip before his eyes met Mona's once more.

She turned on her heels and started slowly walking away hoping he'd follow. On command, James followed Mona until they reached the back seat of her car. The two of them started fighting to take each other's clothes off while they panted heavily. There wasn't any denying how much they wanted each other in that moment.

"Please..." Mona whispered.

"Please what?" James questioned as he traveled his kisses down her body.

Before Mona could answer, she gasped slightly while feeling his tongue on lotus sending chills up her spine. Her moans filled up the car like music to James ear. He wanted to write his name on it to remind her whose was it. He needed to remind her of what she was missing.

"Fuck me..." she whispered.

"Hmm?" James questioned as he continued lapping up her juices while smacking his lips.

Mona's eyes rolled back when she felt him add his fingers in. Her moans grew louder as she rocked her hips to his beat. He was driving her insane with teasing her. She needed him before she exploded all over the seat.

"BABBYYY!" Mona moaned loudly.

James listened to Moan pant loudly as her legs closed in on him. He was motivated to keep going as her legs began to shake.

"I'm gonna cu-

"Mmm" James moaned.

James pulled up after licking her dry and kissed her tenderly.

"Fuck me.." Mona ordered.

James bit his lip and put it in slowly immediately feeling her wrap around him like a glove. He had to remain in control or this wasn't going to last as long as he hoped.