Arnec Is Disappointed In You

"Alright (Y/N), enough games! I want you to explain this in the best way possible... Why, when I went on your computer to order more Tangle the lemur plushies, did I find “Shadow the Hedgehog feet” as the first search suggestion!? And whole i was on Devianart I decided to look up my girlfriend and... If I wanted to see Tangle's feet, you know what all I have to do? Ask nicely. But i don't have a weird fetish for  T O E S  so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Also I took your mom's credit card and ordered a pizza because I'm not mad, I'm disappointed and when I'm like this I have to eat! Happy?"

 Also I took your mom's credit card and ordered a pizza because I'm not mad, I'm disappointed and when I'm like this I have to eat! Happy?"

"...Oh and I told that Shadow that you like him! Although I think he already knew that... But regardless, what do you gain by staring at his feet!? Does it make your cheeks rosy, your forehead sweaty, and your mouth water!? Now, had you been looking at Silver instead... And NOT his feet, then I wouldn't have even batted an eye, because Silver is a cool and sweet guy, but no, you look at Edgy the Hedgie instead! I'm uninviting you from my birthday party! I didn't want to be so harsh, but this is where I draw the line! But... Actually I'm not that brutal... I'll give you this one chance to make up for it. Wanna know how? Promise me that you will at least use incognito tabs next time so I don't have to see that mess!"