One Of Tangle, Whisper And Hawker's Antagonists

Yep, another result of me and you know who's collab. Pasternak was a character I really wanted in and I'm glad we were able to do it. He's a Honey Badger too, which I thought was pretty cool... Don't ask, I don't have an explanation, lol. Just thought Honey Badgers were cool. I'll explain his backstory after I show you his design...

(Yes I messed up on his left ear, lol)

Now, what's his backstory? He's a former Resistance member who was left behind by his team behind enemy lines. Feeling betrayed, he deserted the Resistance and would join mercenary group after mercenary group, PMC after PMC. Over time, he would develop his own fighting style, based on irl Spetznaz. He would join the mercenary group known as "Crimson Jaguar". While he may not agree with everything they do, they are against the Restoration. Being the successor to the Resistance, Pasternak simply wants revenge and to prove his strength.

In battle he is cold and calculating, predicting his opponents moves before they can even think. While primarily using a knife, he is almost if not even more deadly when in hand to hand. And dspite his more muscular build, he is incredibly acrobatic, doing backflips and rolling with ease.

His outfit was influenced heavily by Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid 3.

I thought the black and red looked really good together and gave him a more unique appearance when looked at beside of Sonic, Hawker or other characters

I thought the black and red looked really good together and gave him a more unique appearance when looked at beside of Sonic, Hawker or other characters. But it's not overly edgy due to the softer red. Him and Ocelot are kinda similar though, having their own unit and stuff. Except Pasternak isn't hit in the face by a Chinese motorcycle. If you get the meme, you get it, lol.

Oh and here's some stupid thing I wrote where if he was a boss and during his first encounter he just talks to you before leaving.

"My name is Pasternak, Gavriil Pasternak. I used to fight for the same reasons you did. Heck, I was in the Resistance during the war! But unfortunately, my team decided I wasn't good enough and left me behind without telling me. Was in the middle of a factory, Eggman's machines everywhere. My wispon was out of ammo, but I still had my knife. I fought like hell and crawled out, ash and blood on my face. I spent the next few months training myself, moving from PMC to PMC. Now? Now I'm with Crimson Jaguar. I don't care about "saving the world", it can burn for all I care! All I care about is getting stronger, proving I'm not dead weight like I was to my old squad. And here? Here I'm not dead weight... We'll meet again, and only the strongest will survive..."

Yeah it's dumb I know, lol.