Arnangle Because I'm Bored (Digital)

About a week ago I got bored and decided to do some Arnangle stuff.

I think I made Arnec a little too thin but whatever. His cheek fluff looks like crap though on his left. Something about the way I drew Tangle keeps throwing me off, and i have no idea what. I think it's the neck, because I had no clue what the heck I was doing with it. Aside from her neck, I think she looks pretty good. Also, little detail on her leg you may have noticed. Hint: it has to do with Arnec too

Didn't shade it so it'd have a more cartoony look I guess. Usually with my more serious stuff I do shading. Just makes this look brighter and I think that fits because, well... Tangle kinda lightened Arnec's life up? Do I need to explain this, again!?

Arnec: No, please no... They know about my isolation for six years and how that gave me depression and my trauma from watching my mother get killed in front of me, while also losing my brother and how Tangle helped me keep my nonliteral humanity. They do NOT need you to explain it again!

Tangle: *grabs him with her tail and yanks him to her* Arnec, calm down...

Arnec: *Smiles* why don't we embarrass him? I know what we can do...

Tangle: *Smiles back* and what's that?

Me: wait, they better not...

Arnec: *grabs Tangle and kisses her.*

Me: *blushes because I'm lonely* S-stop it! You know I hate it when you two do that!!!

Arnec: *pulls away and holds Tangle's hand* Heh, let's go... I needed a pizza anyways. *both walk out.*

Me: I hate when they do that! *Notices you* Ahh, are you trying to give me a heart attack!? Oh well, next should be Arnec in a new story I have planned. Got it nearly finished, so... Yeah. N-nice weather we got...?