Arnec And Tangle Being Adults (Ft. Halie And Ryder)

I laughed way too much while making this. Here is le terrible arte. That's not even French, why did I even-? Nevermind!

 That's not even French, why did I even-? Nevermind!

Yeah, Ryder pretty much is Halie's voice of reason. Like one time when Halie's ex (boyfriend at the time) cheated on her and she nearly murdered him to death but Ryder convinced her not to kill him. The dude's legs still got broke but that's beside the point! In other words: Halie is the type of girlfriend that if you cheat on her, you will die if Ryder/Arnec/Tangle ain't there to hold her back. Although if you cheat on her or use her then you deserve to have her break your legs, you absolute sodding wet napkin! I mean, why would you even cheat on her!? She's nice, is absolutely adorable, can fend for herself if you aren't there to protect her, is part angel and demon which is awesome, and Tangle is her mother! Before you ask, no her and Ryder are not a thing and they aren't into each other like that! They are just friends, just every girl I've ever asked out in my life so far. And yes, I am aware that Ryder (and usually my drawings of Whisper) have an incorrect muzzle. That is an artistic choice I made because Whisper and Arnec are supposed to be two different species of Mobian Wolves, with the muzzle and ears being the main differences. I don't have names for their species yet but I'll come up with one eventually. Maybe Arnec's a northern kind and Whisper is southern, or I'll make up some continent names (could borrow some from the Archie comics, like I did with Eurish in Legacy.) and make their kind from those continents. Oh well, I can think about that later.